GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forensics"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
I have been watching various forensic programs for some time now, while watching them I have learned many tips and ways to avoid capture by the police. It is very possible that criminal master minds could use these programs as a way to plan out how they are going to do a crime and not get caught.

For instance, I saw a program about a man who got caught because he left a footprint. Any criminal with half a brain watching this program would do everything to stop them leaving foortprints behind.

It's the same with practically any other clues that you may leave for the police forensic teams to find, fingerprints, bullet casings, blood, DNA the list goes on and on, but by watching these programs, I have almost formed a way to commit the perfect crime, and how to get away with it. Of course, I could never guarantee that I wouldn't get captured if I ever attempted to commit a crime such as this, but you would certainly give the police a tough job. If you planned it out enough, depending on what the crime was, you could even commit it unnoticed by the police.

What does everyone else think?
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:42
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
LOL!!

*Imagines scene
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:40
Regular
"8==="
*Sits in popped bubble*

*Throws a stone for the irony*
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:38
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Has bubble burst?
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:37
Regular
"8==="
*Tries to rappel down a wall in hermetically sealed bubble*

*bounces and goes through a green house roof*
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:33
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
*Plans to play splinter cell to perfect entry and exit stealth techniques
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:28
Regular
"8==="
*Leaves money behind*

Doh!
Sun 20/07/03 at 06:28
Regular
"8==="
*Robs bank in hermetically sealed bubble*

*Bounces sercurity guards into walls etc*
Sat 19/07/03 at 09:48
Practical Magic wrote:
> But you can't fake DNA to be anybody but you. The only perfect crime
> possible is if you are in control of the agencies who respond to crime
> in the first place.

Who says you have to fake it? All you need is to 'acquire' some DNA to plant in the right places. A little blood here, or some skin cells there, a few hairs... voila
Fri 18/07/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Ok, as long as it's controlled, we are going to be in a petrol station you know...

Maybe one of us could get a job there, as an insider. Grix you up for that?
Fri 18/07/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Count me in if I can use my C4.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.