GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You could have seen this coming a mile away..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
A while ago I read about a group of Iraqi asylum seekers who had attacked four royal marines whilst they were returning to their barracks.
One of the iraqis pulled out a knife and stabbed one of the marines, so the another marines obviously try to defend their mate who had just been stabbed.

The marines were holding a *kit sale* that day and this was to auction off for charity their dead mates stuff (he had died in a copter crash in Iraq).
Anyways one of the Asylum seekers has put in a complaint against a marine because the marine had assaulted him - even though he was part of the group that had ambushed the marines and he had been arrested two days before for carrying a knife.
What SHOULD happened is the Iraqis should be kicked out the country straight away and the complaint against the marine dropped. What WILL happen is the Iraqi will get a few grand for all the distress that has occured to him and the marine will proberbly be up for a court Martial.

We will have to wait and see what happens.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Damn, Cubist. I don't know you very well but in the past few weeks you've managed to make yourself look like THE biggest moron who ever walked the face of the earth. Grow up.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
> Cubist wrote:
> I don't even see why we helped the Iraqis. Being ruled by a dictator
> doesn't affect us in the slightest so we should just leave them to
> sort out their own problems.
>
If you saw a a completely innocent person, getting beaten to death in the other side of the room by a bully much smaller than you, would you gelp them?
Thu 17/07/03 at 20:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Cubist wrote:
> I don't even see why we helped the Iraqis. Being ruled by a dictator
> doesn't affect us in the slightest so we should just leave them to
> sort out their own problems.

You naïve pr!ck.
Thu 17/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
I also don't like the fact that we might be getting two "British" guys out from camp X-RAY, I believe that if they come over here they will not be jailed but if they stay in America then hopefully they should get executed. Britain is a soft touch these days, just got a leaflet through my door from the BNP, surprising seeing as i didn't think any one else would agree with what the BNP says. Put British people first.
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't even see why we helped the Iraqis. Being ruled by a dictator doesn't affect us in the slightest so we should just leave them to sort out their own problems. God helps he who helps himself as they say.

Of course the Americans had to get revenge for the two towers incident but that could have been achieved without any casualties on our side and without liberating a bunch of people who really don't want to be liberated and end up shooting us in Saddams name.

I think we should have just bombed them to hell from a remote distance. That would get rid of any weapons they'd have and they are so far away even if we nuked them and the wind blew the radiation in our direction we wouldn't be affected.

That's how I would have handled it anyway.
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
A while ago I read about a group of Iraqi asylum seekers who had attacked four royal marines whilst they were returning to their barracks.
One of the iraqis pulled out a knife and stabbed one of the marines, so the another marines obviously try to defend their mate who had just been stabbed.

The marines were holding a *kit sale* that day and this was to auction off for charity their dead mates stuff (he had died in a copter crash in Iraq).
Anyways one of the Asylum seekers has put in a complaint against a marine because the marine had assaulted him - even though he was part of the group that had ambushed the marines and he had been arrested two days before for carrying a knife.
What SHOULD happened is the Iraqis should be kicked out the country straight away and the complaint against the marine dropped. What WILL happen is the Iraqi will get a few grand for all the distress that has occured to him and the marine will proberbly be up for a court Martial.

We will have to wait and see what happens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.