GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP! I think I just gave myself food poisoning!! :'("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 16:05
Regular
HELP! I think I just gave myself food poisoning. I decided that despite the nasty weather I'd make summery BBQ style kebabs. I cut up the chicken, red onions and mushrooms and skewered it all together to make about 15 kebabs. I covered them in a sticky BBQ sauce marinade thing and put them on the grill. Unfortunately I don't think I cooked the chicken all the way through. The bits where cooked on the surface but not on the inside. At first I thought it was just juicy chicken due to the sauce but after about 5 kebabs I realised that on the inside it was pink!:S! I finished the last 10 kebabs but only ate the veg no chicken. No I feel really sick and think I'm going to throw up. I've been drinking lots of water and had to paracetamol but still amn't feeling too great. Does anyone know how I can A) Determine whether I have food poisoning or not without i) inducing vommitting or ii) wait until I vomit anyway and B) Try and make myself feel better without having more drugs...MY TUMMY HURTS!!! :'(
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:01
Regular
"That's right!"
You don't deserve good advice.
Thu 17/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
No but if any of you are intelligenty you'd be able to give me good advice to tackle my problem wouldn't you?
Thu 17/07/03 at 22:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was being constructive. I was telling you to go to chat to satisfy your need to ramble inanely. That would construct a better Life forum (which by the way has the label "intelligent discussion" - your act of not cooking food properly AND THEN CARRYING ON EATING THE FOOD AFTER YOU REALISED was hardly intelligent, was it?)
Thu 17/07/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
What are you spraffing about Mojojojojojojo-whatever?
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Go to the doctors and ask to have your stomach pumped. What a delightful process that will be. Alternatively you could eat a load of raw uncooked chicken, that would mean you definately DO have food poisoning.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Cubist, you deserve some suffering for your ignorant remarks over the last few weeks. Suck it up/
Thu 17/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
...**tumble weed rolls past**...
Thu 17/07/03 at 20:04
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
haha poo poo for you!
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh shut up blank, if you haven't got anything constructive to say then dont say anything at all. Honestly don't be such a gimp.
Thu 17/07/03 at 18:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Here's what you should do, in three easy steps:

1) Pick up all your crappy insignificant threads.

2) Go to Chat.

3) Put them down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.