GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP! I think I just gave myself food poisoning!! :'("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 16:05
Regular
HELP! I think I just gave myself food poisoning. I decided that despite the nasty weather I'd make summery BBQ style kebabs. I cut up the chicken, red onions and mushrooms and skewered it all together to make about 15 kebabs. I covered them in a sticky BBQ sauce marinade thing and put them on the grill. Unfortunately I don't think I cooked the chicken all the way through. The bits where cooked on the surface but not on the inside. At first I thought it was just juicy chicken due to the sauce but after about 5 kebabs I realised that on the inside it was pink!:S! I finished the last 10 kebabs but only ate the veg no chicken. No I feel really sick and think I'm going to throw up. I've been drinking lots of water and had to paracetamol but still amn't feeling too great. Does anyone know how I can A) Determine whether I have food poisoning or not without i) inducing vommitting or ii) wait until I vomit anyway and B) Try and make myself feel better without having more drugs...MY TUMMY HURTS!!! :'(
Fri 18/07/03 at 08:10
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Cubist wrote:
> No but if any of you are intelligenty you'd be able to give me good
> advice to tackle my problem wouldn't you?

Hardly. I have an IQ in the high mid-100 mark but I know sod all about cooking. And that doesn't make me stupid. It just makes me ignorant to cooking. So ner :P
Fri 18/07/03 at 08:08
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Cubist wrote:
> Oh god I have been drinking a ton of water to try and flush it out of
> my system if you get my meaning but as I wash washing my hands in the
> bathroom just a minute ago I had to try so hard not to throw up. I
> could feel it all getting churned up. I've never been sick before and
> I don't plan to get sick now. Anyone got any miracle cures? Don't be
> shy tell me them all :)

NEVER been sick before? Bloody hell :D
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
"That's right!"
But pointless spam topics usually go in chat. Life is reversed for the more intelligent posts.

Lord knows what I'm doing in here.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And is it intelligent?

It's not just the subject matter but the style it is written in. Trust me, if you go to Chat people will appreciate it more. They might actually care, too.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You might not be saying that but Mojojojo is, you are just saying to take it to chat even though this has nothing to do with the future of gaming.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I didn't say it was wrong, I said it isn't suited to this forum.

Try and follow the argument before you retort.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Couple of b@st@rds. Just because you don't agree with my points of view doesn't mean I'm stupid. I justify what I say but just because they aren't always politically correct or quiet as cheery etc etc doesn't mean they are wrong.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just take it into Chat Cubist. Because it's just whiney ramblings.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:04
Regular
"That's right!"
Because you're an idiot. Everywhere I turn I see you making a fool of yourself with your rediculous comments. It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragically sad.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
feck off Mojojojo you nob jockey. Seriously I don't know who you are but you keep popping up every now and again with an insult.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.