GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Roster Too Large??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/02/01 at 17:52
Regular
As we've been seing lately, talented wrestlers like D'lo Brown, Chaz, K-Kwik, Tazz and even Too Cool, are not being used very much, due to the huge roster of the WWF.

Now, there's no problem with having a big roster, but the WWF are set to sign 3 more wreslters from other companies!!

ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) haven't put on a show since January 4th, and are failing due to the lack of money.
So, the WWF have decided to snap up three of their top superstars: Justin Credible, Rhino and Jerry Lynn.
Justin Credible appeared on RAW last night on the side of X-Pac in the USA. Credible is a former ECW Heavyweight Champion, and probably ECW's best talent.

Rhino, who is set for WWF Television very soon, IS the current ECW Heavyweight AND Television Champion.

Jerry Lynn will also appear soon, and he is also big in the ECW.

The WWF are also trying to sign up WCW's top wreslter Goldberg, and other superstars from WCW.

Now is it me, or are the WWF either getting greedy, or have too much talent for their own good??

Of course, the WWF is better than WCW and ECW, but these other federations have a lot of fans, and if WWF just start stealing there wrestlers, we'll end up with just one big federation and too many wrestlers!!

Also, I feel that the WWF concentrates too much on the big superstars such as The Rock, Angle, HHH, Austin, Taker, Kane and Y2J.

I mean, you could easily fit 2 matches such as Too Cool vs Lo-Down and K-Kwik vs Tazz, instead of a 20 minute interview to sort out the main event for RAW and Smackdown!

It may be some people's views, that the interviews are better, but what about the average WWF fan?? What about people like me, who support teams such as Too Cool??

What are your views on this topic??

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
grrrrrrrr.....GMS fired.....grrrrrrrrrrrr
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> jet wrote:
> RawisAndy wrote:
> Anyway back to the topic the
> wwf roster is
> pretty huge but it can be
> balanced out now
> with WCW then maybe
> deserving stars such as Billy
> Gunn
> will get noticed.

What
> do you mean Billy Gunn? He was only
> good with Roadogg and he was the
> worst Intercontinantel champ
> ever.

I agree he was a rubbish I C champ but I was reffering to
> when he was with Road Dogg and the whole DX team he was great then. Ahh now i get your point.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
> RawisAndy wrote:
> Anyway back to the topic the wwf roster is
> pretty huge but it can be
> balanced out now with WCW then maybe
> deserving stars such as Billy
> Gunn will get noticed.

What
> do you mean Billy Gunn? He was only good with Roadogg and he was the
> worst Intercontinantel champ ever.

I agree he was a rubbish I C champ but I was reffering to when he was with Road Dogg and the whole DX team he was great then.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> Anyway back to the topic the wwf roster is pretty huge but it can be
> balanced out now with WCW then maybe deserving stars such as Billy
> Gunn will get noticed.

What do you mean Billy Gunn? He was only good with Roadogg and he was the worst Intercontinantel champ ever.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Anyway back to the topic the wwf roster is pretty huge but it can be balanced out now with WCW then maybe deserving stars such as Billy Gunn will get noticed.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
His evil ways will never change.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Tut tut Vince mcmahon and his screwing people techniques.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
He was yelling and shouting like mad he was definatlry P*ssed.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
huh that was a bit of a weird thing to do, I bet J R wasn't too happy.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have a video with Vince as a commentator he rigged JRs head set so that it would fade out every once in while funny for a little while but it kept going on a ruined the video really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.