GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going To The Toilet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
Where's the strangest place you've done it?

And no this isn't something which turns me on, its not a fetish I have. It's just the other day I really needed to go for a pee but I couldn't find a loo so I just held it in. Felt like I was going to burst. But sometimes you just feel you have to go right there and then, so where have you done it before? Maybe it was just for a laugh.

Some people do it on their Girlfriends.

Oh and you can talk about the poo side if you want too :-S

Bye.
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
Outward Bound challenge...scared of heights was pitch black and had to climb and jump off this extremely high pole onto a trapeze

Obvious urge to go to the loo ( my friend had same problem) so me and kat behind a tree, yards away from a class of teens on a hill in wales!
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:51
Regular
"8==="
Yes. I was joking. Hence the ':D'

But just to confuse you. :D

:D

Am I joking in this post? Am I? Huh? :D
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
By me.
Afterwards
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:46
Regular
"8==="
Oh this has been done before in chat! :D

Basically what I'm saying is: Oh this has been done before in chat! :D
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
About 3 years ago, a man from the council came to mow the grass in the local park. He was wearing this white suit, like a beekeepers. He was using one of those trimmer things to cut then lawn around a tree, when a he mowed over a huge pile of dog s**t. Now I know why he was wearing the suit. He was covered in dog crap, and he still had to do the rest of the park before he could leave, still makes me laugh today and that was a few years back.
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What the hell is a "loose stool"? A poo without a container? Do they usually come in punnets or something?
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
tigamilla wrote:
> was that the food that caused simultaneous sh(tting into bed activity
> to be undertaken??

Yup, that or extreme laziness on their behalf. In truth we think that the water festivel is to blame-Songrat. Everyone gets saturated and it is impossible not to ingest significant quantities of Thai drain water. A few days later and several of the lads were suffering.

One of them had a dodgy stomach and went to bed early, he then awoke upon having a nightmare about shatting himself, only to find that his dream was prothetic (well actually just a reflection of events in the real world) and he was indeed, bowel painting his bedding.

The other had an interesting night. The young lady he had met in a bar didn't speak any english. He took her back to his room and she went to the loo. Whilst she was in there, my mate realised he needed to borrow some things from someone along the corridor. Without thinking he removed his key tag from the powerswitch and wondered off. As he was coming back to his room he bumped into a extremely angry Thai girl who had been sitting on the loo when suddenly all the lights went out and my mate was nowhere to be seen. His explanation must have been interesting given the language barrier.

He later redeemed himself though by letting out a trump which became a follow through of epic proportions.

What a way to treat a lady...
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:52
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
"Snacking should be a pleasure undiluted with problems like dirty underwear."

LOL!!!
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
These bulletpoints from the report have made me laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes:

3. Olestra causes gastrointestinal disturbances, which are sometimes severe, including diarrhea, fecal urgency, and more frequent and looser bowel movements

4. Olestra sometimes causes underwear staining associated with "an'l leakage."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"That phenomenon may be caused most commonly by greasy, hard-to-wipe-off fecal matter, but occasionally also from an@l leakage (leakage of liquid olestra through the an@l sphincter)"
--

http://www.cspinet.org/olestra/11cons.html

--

"Fecal Urgency" is my new phrase
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:47
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Although i got the general gist of it..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.