GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going To The Toilet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
Where's the strangest place you've done it?

And no this isn't something which turns me on, its not a fetish I have. It's just the other day I really needed to go for a pee but I couldn't find a loo so I just held it in. Felt like I was going to burst. But sometimes you just feel you have to go right there and then, so where have you done it before? Maybe it was just for a laugh.

Some people do it on their Girlfriends.

Oh and you can talk about the poo side if you want too :-S

Bye.
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:57
"period drama"
At least 2 people p!ss up the wall outside my house every night.
I sleep with my window open - I can hear it. Not a very nice sound, I assure you.

Actually, I tape them doing it - then cut it onto video of the Queen and sell for many many dollars.
Yup yup.
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Interesting topic

Let's look back on my past

Well, as a youngster one a long road journey I kept needing to pee. SO my parents got fed up stopping and made me pee in a bottle. It was full and eventually needed to be empty for more peeing.

As a youngster in bushes etc

Against a wall at house parties as toilets are always full

And once I'm ashamed to say... walking home from girlfriends very drunk I couldn't be bothered waiting so whipped it out and let it rip as I slowly strolled home and I then turned around and admired my trail, before falling into somebody's garden.

And the most deadly secret of all whom I've never told anyone.

On a trip to Alton Towers with family. We stop at service station... I get out and go for a walk over to the lake bit. I'm all alone so have a good fart or two... but it wasn't a fart. It was as put earlier 'anaal leakage'. The panic was extreme and I tried my best to work normal to the toilets. In a cubicle I noticed my trousers had survived the blast but the boxers were a right off. So I took them off, gave myself a good clean and tried to flush the boxers, which went round the u-bend but I think the toilet was blocked which I didn't care. I then went back to the car, got deoderant out my overnight bag and sprayed my backside when family were away in service station. I then went commando the entire day and had a lovely day with no further events taking place.

I thought I handled it well myself and now you know.
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Is he suggesting I'm female? :|
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:13
Regular
EL Robin wrote:
> Um very lady like...

What?
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Okay, who let El Robin in here?
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:08
Um very lady like...
Sun 13/07/03 at 09:27
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I've peed in my sink before :D

And in my mates Pot Noodle. He didn't notice until I told him :)
Sun 13/07/03 at 09:21
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Goatboy wrote:
> Check it, the FDA did a study on the "fecal parameters" of
> Olestra
>
> http://www.cspinet.org/olestra/fda_memo.html

"Diarrhea was defined as "excessive frequency of very loose/watery stools that are extremely difficult or impossible to control." Loose stools were defined as "a bowel movement that is easier to pass than normal, but is not watery and unformed."

Excellent :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Skorp1on wrote:
> The sea at western super mare used to have logs floating in it...
>
> Sewage pipes nearby. I wonder why it wasn't closed off...

I'm gonna scan a piccy in that I drew when I was 5.

It was of Western Super Mare!

It's great. The sea is brown!
Sun 13/07/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The Decoy wrote:
> Peeing up the wheel of your car is actually legal if there are no
> toilets around (and you dont expose yourself) it used to be in the
> highway code!

Very old.

As long as one hand is on the car and you do it on the back left hand wheel.

One of those oooold laws...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.