GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going To The Toilet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
Where's the strangest place you've done it?

And no this isn't something which turns me on, its not a fetish I have. It's just the other day I really needed to go for a pee but I couldn't find a loo so I just held it in. Felt like I was going to burst. But sometimes you just feel you have to go right there and then, so where have you done it before? Maybe it was just for a laugh.

Some people do it on their Girlfriends.

Oh and you can talk about the poo side if you want too :-S

Bye.
Wed 30/07/03 at 18:12
Regular
"It's been a while.."
seriously stop it now.
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:29
Regular
That reminded me of an act from tonights Sketch Show.

Scene :: School Reunion

Man (M): Hi
Woman (W): Hi
M: Hey PeePants. *laughs* Remember that? You p'd yourself all the time and we all laughed and you cried and we used to get you in headlocks and grate your head with our knuckles. Remember that? We even made up a song for you, remember?
W: Please don't...
M: *Sings song* You used to pee yourself, hur. So, what are you doing nowadays?
W: I'm working with children who are being bullied.
M: Oh, what made you wanna do that?

Sketch Show rocks.
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:25
Regular
:cD
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There was a kid in out primary school that always used to look at your manhood whilst having a slash.

He was called Willy therafter
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:20
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I don't think I ever went for a dump in my 13 years off education at
> primary and secondary school toilets.
>
> That is alarming

I have only ever been for a pee twice...I've never stepped foot in the secondary school toilets.
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've never used a public toilet either for a dump... that includes every toilet except my own home or some other home type place.
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I don't think I ever went for a dump in my 13 years off education at
> primary and secondary school toilets.
>
> That is alarming

I only done it on one occasion, and only because i was "crap-my-pants desperate".
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't think I ever went for a dump in my 13 years off education at primary and secondary school toilets.

That is alarming
Sun 27/07/03 at 00:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
SHEEPY wrote:
>
> And once I'm ashamed to say... walking home from girlfriends very
> drunk I couldn't be bothered waiting so whipped it out and let it rip
> as I slowly strolled home and I then turned around and admired my
> trail, before falling into somebody's garden.
>

No shame in that, Ive done it countless times on deserted roads at night, sometimes I try and write my initials...
Sat 26/07/03 at 23:41
Regular
I have a phobia about using public toilets, I have had it since I was about 6 or 7 years old. I avoid all public toilets at all costs. I remember once at high school I had to hold it in for 2 and a half hours, that really hurt. Most of the time I just limit my intake of fluids before I go out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.