GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick! Win a free game!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 13:53
Regular
At 4:30pm every Thursday, we will be awarding a Gaming Award for a technical post - giving you another chance to win a free game (or a £30 Amazon voucher) each week!

Simply write up a (fairly) comprehensive guide or tutorial about how to do something technical and you will be in with a chance of winning. You can enter your submission at any time to be in with a chance of winning (not just on Thursdays).

If you submit after the deadline, then your submission will be considered in next weeks' competition.

If there are no submissions made, then the award will be donated to charity -- So get posting!!

Have a look at the previous (technical post) submissions to get an idea of what we're looking for.

Remember, you can win any game of your choice each week - submitting a technical post is one of the many ways to do so.
Page:
Tue 21/07/09 at 18:17
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I was going to enter something, but don't think it'll be ready for the new deadline, never mind!
Tue 21/07/09 at 16:17
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
This week's cut off is Wednesday at midnight by the way all. Last minute sneak ins beware :D

It will be this way from now on, Thursday's Award will be from Thursday (0:00 :S) to Wednesday (24:00) in effect.
Thu 16/07/09 at 16:21
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I thought I would try a short one today: Making use of Short URL redirection services!!!
Fri 10/07/09 at 15:23
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmmm... wrote:

> Remember there are less wins available now, so there's more
> competition...

Its been this way for a long time now in fairness :P
Fri 10/07/09 at 15:21
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
pb wrote:
> I've not won since April :(
>
> But I have my suspicions that they're ignoring my stuff until
> someone gets closer to my total wins (though I am one of the
> longest running people still active on the forums I suppose).

I can promise you this is not the case. The new methods of awarding Gaming Awards has mixed things up, and I considered your review within the "rules" we use.

Its all about contribution, if you want to win don't give us any choice but to choose you :D (Look at GhostKiller's latest Gaming Award for a hint on what I mean)
Fri 10/07/09 at 10:15
"Are you sure?"
pb wrote:
> I've not won since April :(

But it was near the end of April - so only about 6 weeks or so ago :¬P

pb wrote:
> But I have my suspicions that they're ignoring my stuff...

*conspiracy theory*
I'm sure that's not the case!

Remember there are less wins available now, so there's more competition...

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 10/07/09 at 08:42
"possibly impossible"
I've not won since April :(

But I have my suspicions that they're ignoring my stuff until someone gets closer to my total wins (though I am one of the longest running people still active on the forums I suppose).
Thu 09/07/09 at 19:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
Wow it's been well over than a month since i've won a GAD. Then again, it's been more than a month since i've submitted a good review. When my 3 games comes, i'll have reviews and walkthroughs up :D
Thu 09/07/09 at 17:34
"possibly impossible"
Well done, I really thought I might be in with a chance this week too.
Thu 09/07/09 at 17:03
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Thanks once again :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.