GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freddie Vs Jason"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
I was at the cinema yesterday and saw a trailer for Freddie Vs Jason.

They are basically making a film where Freddie Kruger (Nightmare on Elm Street) and Jason (Friday 13th) are killing other people and each other.

I didnt really understand if there was a storyline but heck it sounds like it will be a funky gore-fest!

Anyone else heard about this?
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:36
Regular
But Jason's big ability is that he can't die. It'll be an hour and a half of Freddy not killing him until Jason gets bored and swats him or something.

I've never watched a Jason film, mind. Has he ever taken that hockey mask off? Has he got a mutoid face?
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:37
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Has he got a mutoid face?

Yup, looks a bit like Sloth from the Goonies.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:38
Regular
"118 118"
I seen one Friday 13th film with the feller from 3rd rock from the sun in it.

I dont think I have seen the first though so the storyline is non-existant to me.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:39
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
(NOT A SPOILER) in the last Jason film, (Jason X), that woman kills him as he CAN die but it takes loads. She blows off his leg with that space age shot gun and then blows like 4 holes in him to finally blow off half his face.

But we all know that ended in disaster.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:39
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Has he got a mutoid face?
>
> Yup, looks a bit like Sloth from the Goonies.

--

Brilliant, I'm gonna see this film. Even if all it'll be is Freddy looking curious because stabbing Jason doesn't do much.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
> I've never watched a Jason film, mind. Has he ever taken that hockey
> mask off? Has he got a mutoid face?

He did take the mask off in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason takes Manhattan - Terrible film though!
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
"118 118"
Why isn't michael myers in it?

He is the best killer!
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:02
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Possum wrote:
> (NOT A SPOILER) in the last Jason film, (Jason X), that woman kills
> him as he CAN die but it takes loads. She blows off his leg with that
> space age shot gun and then blows like 4 holes in him to finally blow
> off half his face.
>
> But we all know that ended in disaster.

Can't believe he sodding reformed though. He should've done that at the start and had the metal face for the entire film. It just seemed really rushed.

How are they gonna bring back Jason after he sort of...crystalised in the atmosphere? I bet you my left nut it's gonna be a DNA thingy, like Alien Ressurection.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:32
Regular
"not dead"
He took the mask off at the end of VII too.

Then he did a funny thing with his jaw.

And I've really got a stick up my whatsit today, it's Freddie, not Freddy. Freddie was my uncle that got piles and married a Chinese girl. I'm not sure that the two events atre related though. ;o)

But yeah, I'm looking forward to this, even though Kane Hodder isn't in it. He was a great Jason.

It doesn't need a story, just lots of gory killings, and a sense of irony. After Jason X, I believe it could work.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
Anyone know if Robert Englund's gonna be Freddie, or have they roped in some no name twonk instead?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.