GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freddie Vs Jason"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
I was at the cinema yesterday and saw a trailer for Freddie Vs Jason.

They are basically making a film where Freddie Kruger (Nightmare on Elm Street) and Jason (Friday 13th) are killing other people and each other.

I didnt really understand if there was a storyline but heck it sounds like it will be a funky gore-fest!

Anyone else heard about this?
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
"118 118"
I was at the cinema yesterday and saw a trailer for Freddie Vs Jason.

They are basically making a film where Freddie Kruger (Nightmare on Elm Street) and Jason (Friday 13th) are killing other people and each other.

I didnt really understand if there was a storyline but heck it sounds like it will be a funky gore-fest!

Anyone else heard about this?
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:11
Regular
Yup.

Should be good brainless fun. Not sure how it's gonna work but Jason better kick Freddy's ass, or i'll be most displeased.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
"118 118"
I want Michael Myers to have a cameo role.

It should be great though!
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:17
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
www.apple.com/trailers have had the trailer up for a few months. It's good stuff. Here's the basic storyline:

Freddy pretended to be Jason's mother and tricked Jason into something. Jason's now angry and according to the trailer, Freddy can now exist outside dreams (I'm not sure if he could before, as they say "We're not safe awake or asleep", I kinda thought it gave that impression). Basically, there's a bunch of stupid kids caught in the middle of them at Camp Crystal Lake. Needless to say, a pop-corn film, that should rule :D
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:21
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
No, you'll find out that jason IS actually Freddy and it's a romantic drama where jason finds out he has a scitzofrenic gay side called freddy and he has to come to terms with it.

Thats the only explanation, have you ever seen them together before ?
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
"118 118"
Nice :-)

I'm off to download it.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:23
Regular
"118 118"
Heh Possum :-)
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
I thought Jason couldn't be killed? Doesn't that make the film pointless?

"Aha" says Freddy "I've sliced you to bits with my strange clawhand thing"
"But I can't be killed."
"Buggere."
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
Been looking forward to this for ages!
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:31
Regular
"118 118"
Hmmm

Freddie exists in dreams.

Maybe Jason can die in his dreams?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.