GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the most painful thing you've ever done"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 23:44
Regular
I'd be interested to know, so I know what to avoid doing.

I'm lucky, I've never broke a bone in my life, so have avoided one of the most painful things right there.

Some things that spring to mind though :

When I was young, I was wearing only shorts and trainers. I climbed a hill which consisted of a steep face of jagged rocks. I then fell down the jagged rocks. I was bleeding all over and in terrific pain. I was v.young though, so the pain is a distant memory

When I was 16 on work experience, I climbed on a fork lifts forks to get to a high shelf. After retrieving an item and placing it on the forks, the guy lowered me down, and I had to hold one of the three stansions. I didn't realise that these clunked together when the forks were lowered. Luckily there was about a centimetre gap between the stansions, which stopped me from losing all eight of my fingers. I couldn't move them all day though, and they went black and blue.

I jumped off a sand dune in newquay onto a barbed wire fence that was covered with sand, and tore a 4 inch gash in my foot. The wound got loads of sand in it, and the surgeon scrubbed it out with a toothbrush. I had 19 stitches

I fell in the shower when I was young, and smashed the soap dish with my back. It was ceramic and dug straight into my back, missing my spine by half an inch. I had 15 stitches.

Ok, lets hear your horror stories :
Wed 09/07/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I got pushed into a barbed wire fence and got the wire entangled around my head, and it was all sticking in.
Also, I've broken my arm, but it wasn't all that painful.
Wed 09/07/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
When I was about 2-3 I spilt boiling hot water over myself, not that I remember it that well.

Another time I was playing football in the lounge, tripped up and fell straight into a table. My tooth went straight through my top lip - That was painfull!
Wed 09/07/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
It wsa probably yesterday. I had cut by big toe VERY badly, and it was just healing. I was in an empty room with a rubber ball that had a wheel inside that made it bound at odd angles.

Anyway, I was throwing this against a wall, really hard, and doging it as it came past. I threw it at the bottom of the wall, it bounced, hit the ceiling, then smasher right into my to at full pelt. I literally fell onto my face in pain.

Enraged, I grabbed the ball and threw it at the wall, and since I was sitting down it came right back and hit me in the stomach.

Very powerful bounce.
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Once upon a time I stubbed my toe.
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Starlight wrote:
> Let me tell you about the birds and the bees....

and the bum-bandits...
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Starlight wrote:
> Let me tell you about the birds and the bees....

:-D
That made me laugh.
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees....
Wed 09/07/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
What do you mean Monkey_man?
Wed 09/07/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Skorp1on wrote:
> I couldn't
> sit down for about two days and I had to lie face down when I went to
> sleep. Never again...

Er...surely that's more of a "sexual" injury?
Wed 09/07/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I came off a really big jump on my bike and underestimated the height and speed at which I was falling. The seat on my bike is quite hard and I was standing up. Then I came down and crushed my nuts on the saddle, because I couldn't control my bike in the excruitiating pain I was experiencing, I fell of and hit my head on the floor. I couldn't sit down for about two days and I had to lie face down when I went to sleep. Never again...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.