GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whatever happened to..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/07/03 at 21:37
Regular
In this thread we wonder what the hell happened to good bands.

I'd like to know whatever happened to OASIS. The first two albums were amazing (What's The Story being one of the best albums of all time), Be Here Now was good and now...yuck. The brothers themselves were always terrible but the music was all good. And it all went downhill before the reshuffle, so it wasn't that.

And also, RADIOHEAD. They went from a nice well adjusted group to OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS TERRIBLE NOISE COMING FROM MY HIFI.
Mon 07/07/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Woah woa-woah, woa-woah, my-ste-ri-ous girl, I wanna get close to you..."
Mon 07/07/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was going to sing a lyric of his but I have no idea

" I'm Petre Andre... look at my hair and chest ladddiiiess "
Mon 07/07/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think he was actually on The Box (crappy music 'selection' channel that screws kids out of money by charging loads to watch Blazin' Squad videos) the other day!
Mon 07/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Who remembers Peter Andre?
Mon 07/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
i was wondering the same thing. haven't seen that elvis bloke for a while either......
Mon 07/07/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
MC Hammer's career on bass.
Mon 07/07/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Kirsty MacColl on backups...
Mon 07/07/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Barry White on vocals?
Mon 07/07/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And whatever happened to Jimi Hendrix - it's just like he completely disappeared off the scene. Last I heard, Hendrix, John Bonham and John Denver were working on an album together.
Mon 07/07/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I like a few Oasis songs, dont like others.
I love OK Computer, can't listen to Kid A/Amnesiac/Hail without feeling annoyed they lost the plot.
There are a few songs I like, but a total of about 5 from 3 albums ain't good.

Whatever happened to Papa Roach?
Eh? Awful, derivative nu-metal monkeys that were never going to last beyond that rubbish phase

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.