GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whatever happened to..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/07/03 at 21:37
Regular
In this thread we wonder what the hell happened to good bands.

I'd like to know whatever happened to OASIS. The first two albums were amazing (What's The Story being one of the best albums of all time), Be Here Now was good and now...yuck. The brothers themselves were always terrible but the music was all good. And it all went downhill before the reshuffle, so it wasn't that.

And also, RADIOHEAD. They went from a nice well adjusted group to OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS TERRIBLE NOISE COMING FROM MY HIFI.
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:04
Regular
Oh and babylon Zoo i remembered Spaceman being crap, but when i listened to it again the other day i was actually horrified that i had ever listened to it. Thank god they flopped, althouugh the grey zombie bloke on the decks was classic.
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:02
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> The Charlatans?
>
> Have they got a new album coming out? If so, when?
>
>
> What about James?
>
> He had some top tunes, "back in the day".

sit down followed by sit down 98 hardly constitutes a career! lol Wasn't she's a star them as well? Both pretty good tunes
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:00
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Who remembers Peter Andre?

who wishes they hadn't been reminded????
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:09
"possibly impossible"
Meatloaf, not really a case of changing style, more of styles changing and making his music bomb.

Mind you, he hasn't done anything as good as the Bat out of Hell album since the 80's anyway...

"I would do anything for record sales..." perhaps?
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:09
Regular
He may be an idiot, but he's right.
Mon 07/07/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Vice
You're an idiot
Mon 07/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Charlatans have a new single out any day now, album in August I think.

James split last year.
Mon 07/07/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The Charlatans?

Have they got a new album coming out? If so, when?

What about James?

He had some top tunes, "back in the day".
Mon 07/07/03 at 15:26
Regular
"we escape....."
oh wait so was their first
Mon 07/07/03 at 15:26
Regular
"we escape....."
Linkin Park their last album was crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.