GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Wed 15/04/09 at 14:19
Regular
Hi! This a forum where you can get share little tips, quest walkthroughs or routes with each other!(no glitches, bugs)
I have a sneaky route to get into Al Kharid for free without completing 'Prince Ali Rescue'. Go near Rat Burgiss and walk east then south if the compass is pointing upwards. If you have got the directions right you should see a women handing out fliers. Keep going south(near the fencing because you don't want the scorpions getting you) and while you are in there you should eventually come across the back of the toll gate and you will be in there for free!
I have just got one question, can somebody please help me with finding a mining spot which has clay in it?
Thanks!
Wed 15/04/09 at 17:48
Regular
Here are some Runescape Walkthroughs. Enjoy!
Imp Catcher Walkthrough
Quest Start: Wizard Mizgog at the top of the Wizard's Tower
Recommended Items: Weapon(if impatient have no weapon),
Money(if impatient! probably about 560gp)
Members: NOOOOOOOOO! It's free
Quests: None!
Difficulty: Easy
1.Start by climbing to the the top of the Wizard's tower and talk to Wizard Mizgog. He says his worst foe has created hundreds
of imps and that they have stolen WM's(Wizard Mizgog's) magical beads!
2. When you have finished talking to him, if you are patient go kill imps until they drop four coloured beads. A white bead, a red bead, a yellow bead and a black bead. If you are impatient you can easily buy the magic beads off the Grand Exchange!
3. Return to WM to collect your reward! Quest Complete!

Pirate's Treasure(please correct if wrong)
Quest Start: RedBeard Frank(found in Port Sarim on the wooden walkways south of an anchor.
Recommended Items: About 60GP will be fine, a white apron(Optional) and a weapon + the ability to kill a lvl 4 gardner
and a Spade
Quests: None!
Members: NOOOOOOOO! It's free
Difficulty: Quite Easy
1. Find Redbeard Frank and talk to him about quests. He will tell you that he wants Karajama rum. Go talk to all boat officers(boats are found while walking on the wooden walkways) until you find a man who says "Would you like a ride to Karajama?" and say Yes in reply.
2. When you get to Karajama, North ahead of you you should be able to see a man. Walk North until you reach a bar. Buy a rum for 30gp and walk back the other way until you find a little house with a crate outside it. Go inside and you will find a man called Luthas.
Talk to him and he will ask you to do him a small favour( to pack bananas in his crate). Accept, then walk North until you find a field with lots of trees in it and pick 10 bananas of the trees. Go back to the crate and put your rum and the bananas inside now talk to Luthas and he will give you 30gp reward for completing the favour. Walk back to the boat and you should see a women boat officer. Talk to her to set sail back to Port Sarim a pay her the 30gp reward you recieved earlier.
3. Go to the fishing shop in Port Sarim and retrieve the white apron hanging(if you don't have one) then go to the Grocery Store and ask for a job(while wearing the white apron).
Inside the shop you should see a door at the back of the store. Open the door and search the crates until you find some rum.
Bring the rum back to RedBeard Frank and he will give you a key.
4. Go to the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock and climb up the stairs.
Search upstairs until you see a treasure chest which you must open using the key RF(Redbeard Frank) gave you. You will find a little scroll. It has some instructions on it which lead you to Falador Park. Go to Falador Park and you will find a statue of Saradomin. You may have to look closely and you will find an X , four paces away from the statue. Dig here with your spade and a lvl 4 gardener should attack you. Kill him and dig once more. Quest Complete! Enjoy your reward!
Wed 15/04/09 at 16:49
Regular
Thanks for the info, lol! Man that helped, thanks!
I am making apple pies on Runescape!
Well bye
Wed 15/04/09 at 14:59
Regular
I'm pretty sure the mining spot is is Al-Kharid?

Search Alexbaddy and check out my badass fishing lvl =P
Wed 15/04/09 at 14:19
Regular
Hi! This a forum where you can get share little tips, quest walkthroughs or routes with each other!(no glitches, bugs)
I have a sneaky route to get into Al Kharid for free without completing 'Prince Ali Rescue'. Go near Rat Burgiss and walk east then south if the compass is pointing upwards. If you have got the directions right you should see a women handing out fliers. Keep going south(near the fencing because you don't want the scorpions getting you) and while you are in there you should eventually come across the back of the toll gate and you will be in there for free!
I have just got one question, can somebody please help me with finding a mining spot which has clay in it?
Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.