GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Wed 15/04/09 at 14:19
Regular
Hi! This a forum where you can get share little tips, quest walkthroughs or routes with each other!(no glitches, bugs)
I have a sneaky route to get into Al Kharid for free without completing 'Prince Ali Rescue'. Go near Rat Burgiss and walk east then south if the compass is pointing upwards. If you have got the directions right you should see a women handing out fliers. Keep going south(near the fencing because you don't want the scorpions getting you) and while you are in there you should eventually come across the back of the toll gate and you will be in there for free!
I have just got one question, can somebody please help me with finding a mining spot which has clay in it?
Thanks!
Tue 02/06/09 at 16:58
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
lol i was about to start a thread about rs 2

im lvl 70 with 500k

and nearly full dragon armour

and 63 or 67 quest points i cant remember!!!!
Tue 19/05/09 at 14:29
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
my attack lvl is lvl 40
I agree runescape can get pretty addicting but you dont have to play it all he time. I only play i like 4 hours every week or 2.
Sun 17/05/09 at 19:56
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm a runescape veteran :P Had 3 accounts, played since 2004, finished in 2007 or something. Just began to take over my life. And you can sell cowhides for 150 gp. Alot of crafters in Al-Kharad will buy them for 150 gp as long as they're in bulk. I remember the days when a law rune was worth 1 k. Runecrafters made a mint.
Sun 17/05/09 at 16:38
Regular
thanks for trying to help and I know your prediction for the clay spot near Varrock was absolutely correct! :):):):)
What is your attack lvl?
Byeeeeeeeee
Sun 17/05/09 at 16:36
Regular
Hi
Anybody really need help? Because I really want some more replies so this forum has a point.
I am now lvl 37 attack lol
I think Runescape grew over me because my brother became a member of it in like 2006-2007 when there was a different login screen.
Well, I hope this forum is rated and helpful
P.S here are some more hints!

The cowhides for 150gp hint is a fake(I think). They are only worth 1gp (I think).
Warning! The old man in Draynor Village can't identify member's objects! Note: I am not a member so please don't ask me about M quests and M items.
Think before you attack something lol, like imagine
attacking a fire giant when you were lvl 3?

I know SOMETHING AMAZING!!!!!! A lvl 10 person on runescape defeated the king black dragon!
Byeeeeeeeee
Thu 23/04/09 at 18:28
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
You can get clay from a mining spot near the souther entrance of varrok>
Sun 19/04/09 at 01:28
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alas, most of the people who regularly post on these forums don't enjoy or don't have the time to play any mmos.

A few of us play World of Warcraft occasionally, but that's about it.
Sat 18/04/09 at 15:58
Regular
Another tiny hint, the easiest way to enter Draynor Jail is to enter from the east side!
Sat 18/04/09 at 15:50
Regular
Hi,
I have been wondering why isn't ANYBODY posting any replies to this thread?! I want more replies plz :(
I am lvl 30 firemaking and lvl 31 woodcutting:)
Thu 16/04/09 at 18:14
Regular
I'm sorry but the mining spot in Al-Kharid doesn't have clay. Oh well,
thanks for posting anyway!
Anyway, I found a mining spot with clay anyway!
Lol I am lvl 30 cooking and lvl 35 attack
Like my levels? I have completed: Doric's Quest, Vampire Slayer,
Witch's Potion, Prince Ali Rescue, Learning the Ropes, The Easter Quest, Pirate's Treasure, The Restless Ghost, Imp Catcher, Romeo and Juliet, Cook's Assistant, Sheep Shearer, Ernest The Chicken,
Goblin Diplomacy and Rune Mysteries.
Well bye!
P.S Here is a little hint. To get another XP lamp complete 15 jobs for people in Runescape.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.