GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does the mask go? *Spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 06:43
Regular
Yes...it does! GRRR!

WWE HAVE RUINED KANE DAMNIT!

Kane lost his mask after being defeated by Trips. He looks pretty cool without the mask, but hell, he looks better with it. I cannot believe how stupid WWE are. Kane had better win the title now.

Discuss
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bah...

NO.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Plate of glue"
did he wear his mask?
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Looks like he's back on the path of rage and destruction.

Yay!
Mon 30/06/03 at 06:55
Regular
At a house show last night, Kane had a match (against what I think was La Résistance). His new look is basically his usual costume with a new look head...kinda. He's shaved ALL his hair off so he's bald now and actually looks okay. He's also shaved his goatee off, or at least it looks like he has. He had no face paint on but around the side of his head, it looked like WWE had tried to make it look burnt. Otherwise, no paint at all. The main event was RVD vs. HHH. Kane interfered and beat up HHH, but Chokeslammed RVD at the end of it.
Sat 28/06/03 at 19:03
Regular
Oh, well what happened to the whole his face is burnt thing?
Sat 28/06/03 at 16:29
Regular
CGJ...never apply to be a WWE writer!
Sat 28/06/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Lipe wrote:
Anyway that stupid make up on Kane's face was pointless.
-----

If youre thinking it was there to act as the 'burned' face of Kane then youre wrong. It was just there to put around his eyes so that when he put on the mask, you didnt see big white patches where the mask didnt cover everything but his eyes.

If they really wanted to stick make-up on his face making it look burned then they would, but seeing as though the gimmick is out of the window now... theres no point.
Sat 28/06/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Lipe wrote:
> Yeah, we should become WWE writers!

Like Kane looses his mask. Shaows the world. Then the old kanes music plays. Kane comes out on the titantron and says:"That isn't me.Do you really think I would take my mask off?"in that robot vioce he used to do and in his old attire.Then has a rivalry with hhh and has an inferno match after about 4 months
Sat 28/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Anyway that stupid make up on Kane's face was pointless.

That's what they have around his eyes to make them look black and scary.
Sat 28/06/03 at 14:42
Regular
Yeah, we should become WWE writers! Anyway that stupid make up on Kane's face was pointless. Kane is ruined but hopefully they will do something to make him cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.