GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does the mask go? *Spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 06:43
Regular
Yes...it does! GRRR!

WWE HAVE RUINED KANE DAMNIT!

Kane lost his mask after being defeated by Trips. He looks pretty cool without the mask, but hell, he looks better with it. I cannot believe how stupid WWE are. Kane had better win the title now.

Discuss
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
DW wrote:

I think it was Val Venis and someone else. :c\
--------

Maven, from the pics.
Mon 30/06/03 at 20:04
Regular
It was a wig Tazz. :c)
Mon 30/06/03 at 20:01
Regular
He doesn't actually look that bad, from certian angles he sorta looks like Austin.
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Guess who..."
Now what I don't understand is why when evolution pulled off his mask last year (it was shown in a clip on last Monday's Raw), and he ran up with his hands covering his face, he clearly still had all his hair. A clumsy mistake by the WWE.
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:28
Regular
Kane reminds me of Eric Angle with his hair shaved :cD

Why don't WWE 'accidently' throw some burning hot water over Kane's face when he's not looking. He's turns around and whooosh, the water covers him, burns him and makes up for the burnt storyline. And he'll be scary like the old Kane.
Mon 30/06/03 at 18:30
Regular
Ah, ignore that second comment I made. Seen that he has them marks on the side of his head to kinda cover up for it.
Mon 30/06/03 at 18:20
Regular
He still doesn't have the 'Big Red Monster appeal' if thats what he's trying to do with his shaved head. Oooh...

Just makes me wonder what there gonna do about the 'burn't face' storyline?

Vince is a pillock.
Mon 30/06/03 at 18:10
Regular
This is why I think you are an idiot CGJ.

For pictures of the Big Red Machine, follow the address below.

http://themayhem.com/news/58957852.shtml

He's definatly had a shave, and he never faced La Résistance, I think it was Val Venis and someone else. :c\
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bloody hell.

No.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Plate of glue"
did he have his make up on?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.