GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does the mask go? *Spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 06:43
Regular
Yes...it does! GRRR!

WWE HAVE RUINED KANE DAMNIT!

Kane lost his mask after being defeated by Trips. He looks pretty cool without the mask, but hell, he looks better with it. I cannot believe how stupid WWE are. Kane had better win the title now.

Discuss
Tue 24/06/03 at 06:43
Regular
Yes...it does! GRRR!

WWE HAVE RUINED KANE DAMNIT!

Kane lost his mask after being defeated by Trips. He looks pretty cool without the mask, but hell, he looks better with it. I cannot believe how stupid WWE are. Kane had better win the title now.

Discuss
Tue 24/06/03 at 06:51
Regular
Oh and Kane is half bald :cD
Tue 24/06/03 at 06:52
Regular
And the new WrestleMania XX logo looks awesome.
Tue 24/06/03 at 11:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well that's gay, he had still better carry with him the industructable machine type image with him.

I suppose Kane masks will become very collectable items now seeing as you probably can't buy them anymore.

Oh and where did you see the WMXX logo?
Tue 24/06/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And who got to destroy Kane? I won't say any more about that.

Kane has now lost all credibility as a character. It's only a matter of time before Kane disappears for good. See ya Kane. There was potential which WWE wasted.
Tue 24/06/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Everyone all together now

Nah nah nah nah! nah nah nah nah! hey hey hey! goodbyeeeeeee

Well done HHH another career you've ruined.
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Words cannot express how I feel right now.
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!11111111 lfknhrbdvfn COMNIGVFIEKV¬¬¬````
Tue 24/06/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I wish to rip out WWE's throat. Kane is now gone
Tue 24/06/03 at 16:01
Regular
What did I say? I told you all his mask would go, FOR CHRIST SAKE, they've ruined yet another good character in the WWE and it wasn't HHH fault! It was Bischoff's and the guys who write the storylines and Kane looks pshyco without his mask.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.