GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a new favourite film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 10:30
Regular
Since the age of about 7 I have admired the work of Jim Carrey, and his comedic genious, but last night I saw a completely different side of him.

The Cable guy is officially my favourite film of all time.

That is all.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its roobish.

Ace Venture is where its at.

I tells ya.
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:22
Regular
Pyon wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> Its ok, nothing special really.
>
> It's amazingly deep, thought out and great.
>
> It reminds me of the short stories that I've studied in English -
> everyonbe does what they do for a reason, and when Chip falls on the
> dish at the end, I believe it is deeper than face value.

you're weird, pyon. I like the cable guy, but it's just a brainless comedy film, with a small subplot about chips childhood. If that film is 'deep', then I'm the president of the USA. mind you, you were the one who said B*witched are the finest group in the music biz aren't you ..... ? :D
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:31
Regular
Attempted to watch it last night and got bored after about 1 hour, rubbish film.
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I thought Moulin Rouge was your favourite film.

And The Cable Guy isn't 'Amazingly deep' AT ALL.
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Festivus!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Its ok, nothing special really.

It's amazingly deep, thought out and great.

It reminds me of the short stories that I've studied in English - everyonbe does what they do for a reason, and when Chip falls on the dish at the end, I believe it is deeper than face value.

How i'd love to study this in English
Sun 22/06/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I've always liked it but not in a favourite film way. When I was younger everyone (apart from me and a handfull of others) hated it but now seem to like it if they give it a chance. I think it's just that it went a little deeper than the Mask and Dumb And Dumber for kids to appreciate.
Sun 22/06/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its ok, nothing special really.
Sun 22/06/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
Since the age of about 7 I have admired the work of Jim Carrey, and his comedic genious, but last night I saw a completely different side of him.

The Cable guy is officially my favourite film of all time.

That is all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.