GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why the hell are third world countries still starving while David Beckham is getting 100k + a week?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 18:59
Regular
David Beckham is about as thick a two turds mixed with a bucket of thick ice cream ,so why the hell does he get 100k + a week? He can kick a ball into a net... Not exactly a lifesaver is he? I like football but 100k ,thats just ridiculous. Isn't it strange the way the people who do the least work get all the money , while Firemen ,who put their life on the line every day ,are still not being paid enough. I hope Britain becomes a third world country so that we can all see how much we waste our money on some guy with ever changing crappy hair styles. If anyone can come up with a genuinely good answer i'd like to hear it. And if you can't , post something anyway...

oh yeah that 100k is for his football ,not all his media and fashion crap...
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Also the government are not spending money in the right ways. They let these refugee's come into our country, paying for their:

70K+ house with furniture in it
shopping
clothes
and probably even more stuff.

They moan that they are struggling to pay for carers in old peoples homes and stuff, yet they fork money out on these?
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"keep your receipt"
We are in England, where everyone is rich. We should have nothing to do with Third World countries or the East in general because they are jealous of us and blow up what they can't have. Good on David for rubbing their faces in it.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Ludicrous opinions [below] from Foreman and Mess.

Here, catch these application forms for the BNP - I think you'll be at home there.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Asylum seekers do get free driving lessons in some areas, whereas the rest of use have to pay.

However, that's to help them get a job, so they'll no longer be government-dependant. How effective that plan is, I don't know.
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Foreman wrote:
> Also the government are not spending money in the right ways. They let
> these refugee's come into our country, paying for their:
>
> 70K+ house with furniture in it
> shopping
> clothes
> and probably even more stuff.
>
>
> They moan that they are struggling to pay for carers in old peoples
> homes and stuff, yet they fork money out on these?

I agree with you very much, you have the same views as me on this, unlike those 'vey shud ghet munni coz they R p0or3r van uz' hippocrites. Politics, in general, is a load of rich people who cut corners for the majority of the public whilst they give themselves huge wages and live in mansions.

I will assault a politician before I die!
Sun 22/06/03 at 17:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
So what do you propose we do with politicians?

Countries need governments, and governments will always have some sucky aspects about them, but they're a necessity and until someone comes up with a better idea to replace them they should shut up.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> People always say "David Beckham's not very intelligent."
>
> They never say "Stephen Hawking can't kick a football"
> though, do they?

But we are taught a certain degree of intelligence, while we do not have to learn how to kick a football, as it's not something incredibly important.
>
> But I agree, footballers get paid way too much for what they do. Same
> with pop stars. Doctors, nurses, teachers, THEY deserve that money.

Yep. The fact that some of them recieve under £50,000 a year is depressing...
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:21
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Foreman wrote:
> AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:
>
> I hope Britain becomes a third world country.
>
> And that was also not a very nice thing to say. If we weren't bothered
> about third world countries, we wouldn't be giving them food and help.
> You would probably not even heard of half the stuff, if it wasn't
> advertiing help on the adverts.

Have you never heard of the Third World Debt? They owe us a debt, that they will probably never be able to pay off. We don't need the sodding cash, so let them keep it - isn't that the sodding point?
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:24
Regular
yup. the third worlds are in deep crap because they borrowed and borrowed and borrowed and borrowed, and even after all that borrowing they were still skint.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:25
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Britain in itself is ridiculous. We pay the queens rent, she is
> stupidly rich.
>
> Burgulars break into peoples houses and sue the people because they
> hurt themselves in the process.
>
> I am moving far away soon.

I feel like there's a VERY select bunch of people on this planet that actually have sense, myself being one of them and some people on here, such as yourself. Why does the Queen need £3,000,000 a year or whatever they pay her when she already has a bloody palace? What's she gonna buy with that? Why do pop-stars need £20,000,000 per year? How can burglars win cases such as this when they're the ones comitting the sodding crimes? I have so many gripes with the justice system in this country. In fact, I'm apparently one of the first 14-year-olds to file an official complaint against social workers and instruct a solicitor against both my parents and the court of Chelmsford. Unlike others, I can't let injustices lie like that. It's not fair for anyone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.