GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why the hell are third world countries still starving while David Beckham is getting 100k + a week?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 18:59
Regular
David Beckham is about as thick a two turds mixed with a bucket of thick ice cream ,so why the hell does he get 100k + a week? He can kick a ball into a net... Not exactly a lifesaver is he? I like football but 100k ,thats just ridiculous. Isn't it strange the way the people who do the least work get all the money , while Firemen ,who put their life on the line every day ,are still not being paid enough. I hope Britain becomes a third world country so that we can all see how much we waste our money on some guy with ever changing crappy hair styles. If anyone can come up with a genuinely good answer i'd like to hear it. And if you can't , post something anyway...

oh yeah that 100k is for his football ,not all his media and fashion crap...
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:59
David Beckham is about as thick a two turds mixed with a bucket of thick ice cream ,so why the hell does he get 100k + a week? He can kick a ball into a net... Not exactly a lifesaver is he? I like football but 100k ,thats just ridiculous. Isn't it strange the way the people who do the least work get all the money , while Firemen ,who put their life on the line every day ,are still not being paid enough. I hope Britain becomes a third world country so that we can all see how much we waste our money on some guy with ever changing crappy hair styles. If anyone can come up with a genuinely good answer i'd like to hear it. And if you can't , post something anyway...

oh yeah that 100k is for his football ,not all his media and fashion crap...
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:04
Regular
"That's right!"
People always say "David Beckham's not very intelligent."

They never say "Stephen Hawking can't kick a football" though, do they?

But I agree, footballers get paid way too much for what they do. Same with pop stars. Doctors, nurses, teachers, THEY deserve that money.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Stop moaning and become a footballer then. It's not like the government pays his wages. If the club want to give him that much then let them.

Obviously, the government don't want to pay firefighters the same amount of money, because they haven't got that much AND it would mean that WE would have to pay more.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:

> I hope Britain becomes a third world country.

And that was also not a very nice thing to say. If we weren't bothered about third world countries, we wouldn't be giving them food and help. You would probably not even heard of half the stuff, if it wasn't advertiing help on the adverts.
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The more the team pay the footballer, the more the government claims in taxes.
SO YOU SEE HOW THIS GIVES US MORE MONEY?
Or should I try and explain again?
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Britain in itself is ridiculous. We pay the queens rent, she is stupidly rich.

Burgulars break into peoples houses and sue the people because they hurt themselves in the process.

I am moving far away soon.
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:24
"High polygon count"
AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:
> David Beckham is about as thick a two turds mixed with a bucket of
> thick ice cream

That's got to be THE funniest thing I've read in a long time!
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:34
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
I totally agree that footballers earn way to much money, and other people deserve it for the jobs they do.

HOWEVER, the 3rd world countries without food etc... have mainly got themselves to blame. For instance if i had no money or food i would not think of bringing a child in to the world let alone have child after child. If they are starving and cant have much of a life themselves why cant they at least use common sence not to have kids. This may sound harsh but its true. Half of them have Aids the Kids are born with aids and they have all illnesses too. Why dont they stop making there population bigger, as there making there word more difficult to live in!!!!!!
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:35
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
World*
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
In year 9 Geography I learnt that they have to keep bring children into their families to help support them by working and just helping out. Debt, debt is the problem. Lenny Henery should just pack in Comic Relief and smack Tony Blair etc up until debt is cleared...If it were that simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.