GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why the hell are third world countries still starving while David Beckham is getting 100k + a week?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 18:59
Regular
David Beckham is about as thick a two turds mixed with a bucket of thick ice cream ,so why the hell does he get 100k + a week? He can kick a ball into a net... Not exactly a lifesaver is he? I like football but 100k ,thats just ridiculous. Isn't it strange the way the people who do the least work get all the money , while Firemen ,who put their life on the line every day ,are still not being paid enough. I hope Britain becomes a third world country so that we can all see how much we waste our money on some guy with ever changing crappy hair styles. If anyone can come up with a genuinely good answer i'd like to hear it. And if you can't , post something anyway...

oh yeah that 100k is for his football ,not all his media and fashion crap...
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:11
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Memorandum wrote:
> Even though phi11ip has a perfectly valid point...

Nah :)
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:10
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Silver Merc wrote:
> What do you mean by that?

I'm a sheep! ;)
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:10
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
phi11ip wrote:
> As much as you won't believe it. David Becham does do far more work
> than you'd expect. A 9-5 job would be far easier than what he has to
> do.
>
> Every day. Running, pushing your body to the limit, aching, repeating
> set procedures over and over and over again.
>
> It's not just a case of turn up to the game and play and go home and
> rest on your £100k. It's an incredibly hard lifestyle.
>
> And if you want more money to firemen, why don't you give your money
> to the firemen. Most people here contribute to one footballers wages
> some way or another, why don't you stop people funding footballers and
> get them to fund more money into public services.
>
> A poor comparism for you to try and make.

I don't fund footballers. So poo to you :P
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:09
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
>
> I feel like there's a VERY select bunch of people on this planet
> that
> actually have sense, myself being one of them and some people on
> here,
> such as yourself.
>
>
> *proud*

And so you should be! :D
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I agree with Black Glove, not about him being a "great" footballer (because I think he is very good, but not great. I do however agree with some of what he said.

How do you know he is thick? Have you spent enough “quality time” with him?

Just because he has a high-ish voice, which sounds a little funny with his accent doesn’t make him thick. So why call him thick all the time, Because Graham Norton says so?

It may have been vaguely amusing when it first appeared in The Sun, but it has gotten a little old now.
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Not at all.
I'd say the same thing about any great footballer who was called thick.
Mon 23/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Black Glove = fanboy
Mon 23/06/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Laughingstock"
AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:
> David Beckham is about as thick a two turds mixed with a bucket of
> thick ice cream

At a very young age he had the presence of mind to seize his opportunities with both hands and make himself successful.
At a very young age he had the presence of mind to practice and perfect his strongest attributes and make himself outstanding.
At a very young age he had a powerful will-to-win and wasn't daunted or deterred by his critics.
At a very young age he had a quickness of thought and a sureness of touch - mid the hustle-and-bustle of the 90minutes he had VISION.
At a very young age he proved to be a loving father and was seen by many as a perfect role model.

Intelligence can express itself in many ways - it's much much more than just your IQ rating or how many academic qualifications you have.
I'd think twice in the future before you condemn someone as being "thick".
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Hey dude - hows things?

Hi, sorry I didn't reply. I had to leave on short notice. if your still here, post me.
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Selected"
I wouldn't pay him to clean my boots. And i have dirty boots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.