GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you were somebody else...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Who the hell am I and what the **** am I doing?"

This is the question I ask myself the most.
The answer is never clear.

I always arrive at the same conclusion that I haven't got the faintest idea who I really am.
But this is okay. Because being "lost" and plagued with self-doubt is probably more interesting anyway.

[?]

I then get to thinking about who I want to be - who I want to become.
I attempt to answer seriously, but in the end I fail - I only want to be "he who I am", but who the hell am I?

So just for the hell of it I then ask myself a further question: "If I was somebody else who would I be?"
The everchanging answers come as east as pie.

Today I'd be Mister Ben.
I mean, that guy can turn a normal stroll to the shops into a heroic adventure.
Call in at the Fancy Dress shop, try on a costume, look in the mirror, and then get sucked-off by the all-knowing shop assistant - into a place where c*ck-and-bull fantasy becomes fact.
No need of videogames for him. I envy that wobbly cartoon.

So just for the hell of it: IF YOU WERE SOMEBODY ELSE WHO WOULD YOU BE?

[Note: this is my gratuitous attempt at a popular post.]
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
lol. it is a bit weird the way he lives on that island with all the kids. I bet he's never actually been on a boat, and is terrified of the sea and everything in it. Captain BirdsBollocks...
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Laughingstock"
*century*

Oh meat balls.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"this meaty bag of balls is all for you, children"
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Heh, Captain Birdseye - some see him as a sexual deviant, I see him as a 21st Gandalf figure.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Walls balls is another... try and mock that in some way...
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Come and live on my island, children. You'll love eating my meaty sausage everyday"

Captain Birdseye is in the same league as S Club 8
"I'm heading in a Nude Erection"
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
The birdseye adverts are so crap. GGRRRR. It makes me angry just thinking about them, "who cares, Birdseye cares". All birdseye cares about is raking in the cash...
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Captain Birdseye

"Feel my meaty suasage children"
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:10
Regular
I'd be Charoltte Church, so I could feel myself all day long.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
That would be the aim of it, although, it's still ok to want to be wealthy and succesfull, although I think the extremely wealthy should be more generous with their money, giving it to charities and stuff, not all of it, just some. They make money all the time anyway, it's not like they'll lose their lifestyle, and it would earn them a lot of respect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.