GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why the ps2 isn't great (cont)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/01 at 00:49
Regular
As you know I can't reply so I'm posting my point as a new topic:

It was mentioned on SR that PS2 games can't currently even come near to the quality and playability, etc of Dreamcast games!

In my opinion I think that PS2 games will get better! There graphics will be improved upon, the sound quality will get better, games will be more playable and so on!

Remember the PS2 which I will not touch with radiation proof gloves has only been out for less than a month so the games will have been rushed a lot like the console was for it's release!

However this does not mean I have changed my opinion at all about Sony! I still hate their console market! I've got a great diskman from them though!
Fri 03/04/09 at 21:02
Regular
"AKA: MuMtOuChEr"
Share your Specs, Gear tips and anything else useful here.
Tue 13/02/01 at 08:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
er-no wrote:
> Why the PS2 is not great: read it in reserve for affect

7:
> continue .
6: to .
5: Need .
4: Really .
3: I .
2: Do .
1:
> Sony.

What is er-no? Read in any order for effect.

1: Crazy

Mon 12/02/01 at 23:39
Regular
thats just a polite way of saying i'm stupid hey? well i dont use words like that in my vocabulary.
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:37
There are some very un-learned (un-learn-ed) people around here, ssxpro doesn't know what it means either!
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:36
Mad, bonkers, etc...
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:35
Regular
what da hell u mean certified?!
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:32
I am believing that Ortega is certified!!
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:26
Regular
bom diggga digga digga wow.wow...wow.....anyone remember that skeloton.....trust man..some of the combos u can pull off on that game.........
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:24
Oh my god!!!! What are you on Ortega!
Mon 12/02/01 at 23:18
Regular
yeah but end of the day killer instinct gold rules

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.