GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Monster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 00:59
Regular
Sun 22/06/03 at 00:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Skorp1on wrote:
> It's about his life, he feels like he is a monster because of a series
> of events. I didn't read it at first, but when I decided to it was
> really worth it. He is a really good writer. If you read it and don't
> understand, read it again and try to. It's really worth it. You should
> really get this stuff published.

Thanks, but I understood what it was about. Just not what he really feels and what drove him to such things, as I have never felt them. Not to detract from his excellent writing though.
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im sorry Grix, I love you really.
Sat 21/06/03 at 20:01
Regular
*glares*
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I was lying.

:oD
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:56
Regular
*intrigued*
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I have a present for you Grix.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:53
Regular
It's true, yah.

Quite surprised with some of these replies, I write about this sort of thing quite often, some more wonderfulness from my past that I've worked out. Thank you for all the replies anyway.

The difficult thing is that I really haven't a clue what's made up and what isn't at times... with so much twisted around in my head, I really can't understand what's the truth and what isn't, especially if I'm afraid of it and I don't want to admit it's the truth.

But never mind. I'm incredibly lucky that chain broke. I didn't even realise I'd tried to kill myself properly, that was quite a shock. I went down to the tree where I did it, and realised it was real. Quite surreal in a way. No, in fact, really bloody surreal.

I have a very interesting life, and if I don't leave now I'm going to be late for a party. Tara!
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:41
Wow. Those are some pretty frightening experiences. You are a great writer and every sentence made me want to read more... You must have suffered a lot and are obviously very upset about what happened. Sometimes I think someone should write a book containing posts written in forums like this.It would make an extremely good read. Maybe someone already has...
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Oh, and your not a monster.

If you were a monster, you would of killed people by now. I'm sure that everybody thinks about killing someone sometimes, but they never actually do it.

That's also another positive point if you can control all that when you are stressed.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Is that story actually true?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.