GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hitler, and germany"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 17:48
Regular
i gotta find out why hitler commited suicide and why germany surrendered, and i cant find anything about this on the internet or anything, so i came to my 4th resort, so can anybody help me with this please
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
NOTORIOUS J.C.P wrote:
> i still my explanation is better :)

think
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i still my explanation is better :)
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Hitler committed suicide because he was a perverse homosexual psychopath
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Hitler finally came to the conclusion that he was madly in love with his dog wilfred, it had taken him many years to come to terms with it, but on finally admitting he loved wilfred, it pushed him over the edge, and the only way he could settle his undying love for wilfred was to end both there lives.

they would have made a great couple, as well.
Wed 18/06/03 at 18:05
Regular
thanks you lot, i really needed that, as i would of let my group down i need to work with on a world war 2 timetable
Wed 18/06/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was a number of flukes that meant the Nazis never won the war and invaded Britain at the same time.

Mind you, it was a number of flukes that helped Hitler gain power.
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Like you said Russia was invading. This was because when he attacked them, his army couldn't cope with the cold and most of them froze to death, were as Russians were used to it. That's why Russia was attacking, apparently Hitler took arsenic and then shot himself. Hope it hurt.
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
2 words.

"Goo" "Gall".
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
After a series of really bad tactics and mistakes, Hitler knew he was a gonna, the allies were advancing and his army couldn't stop them. Hitler killed himself because he was scared and a coward, brings back the phrase Lions led by donkeys, except the nazi's were also donkeys. Gets confusing, anyway, with Hitler gone his empire crumbled and Germany surrendered.
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Russia was closing in on Berlin from the East and the Allies from the West.

Germany were virtually defeated so rather than be captured Hitler, his missus and his dog topped themself.

And so yeah Germany lost.

Of course you can't find this information anywhere on the net right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.