GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hitler, and germany"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 17:48
Regular
i gotta find out why hitler commited suicide and why germany surrendered, and i cant find anything about this on the internet or anything, so i came to my 4th resort, so can anybody help me with this please
Sat 21/06/03 at 13:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
he killed himself because he was a manic depressive, his army was all but defeated and his post-war life would have been utterly miserable.

Hitler had a great idea, a perfect world.
sadly, the concept of a perfect world in the hands of a fruitcake is a dangerous thing. you have to wonder about a guy who's standpoint on the perfect race meant he would've had to be killed himself (not exactly blonde haired and blue eyed was he? :) )

he DID have a nut cut off as the result of a jewish relative i believe, actually i think it was the uncle that molested him as a child. hmmm, you can kinda see why he was so screwed up. kinda scary how someone can get so far relying mostly on the ability to make rousing speeches that would get anyone believing anything he said. The nazi party was practically a cult.

i also looked into the British Nazi Party as i thought the poster meant the BNP but yes, the British National Party is sadly alive and well, spreading hteir moronic propaganda to whoever will listen. The odd thing is, Hitlers army consisted of millions of followers and they still lost, how far to a few idiots clinging to outdated and ridiculous ideals think they'll get?
Sat 21/06/03 at 00:47
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Kamikaze Jap wrote:
> Hitler wasnt to bad he was just a retarded racist but some of his
> ideas were good LIKE KILLING ALL THE AMERICAN CRAP OF THIS PLANET. and
> thinking about it he was a good comander of his army he got respect
> and he nearly won....

What the F@@k are u on about. Yes he was a great leader, but ideas like that are total cr@p.

By the way Kamikaze Jap, do u share your brain cell with the goldfish, cause i think u forgot to get it back from the goldfish.
Fri 20/06/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
Hitler wasnt to bad he was just a retarded racist but some of his ideas were good LIKE KILLING ALL THE AMERICAN CRAP OF THIS PLANET. and thinking about it he was a good comander of his army he got respect and he nearly won....
Fri 20/06/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Memorandum wrote:
> Nah.. the BNP are fascists, but the British Nazi Party are actual
> Nazis, and follow Hitler's ideals and principals etc.

Are the scottish national party the same as the bnp then, but scottish
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Nah.. the BNP are fascists, but the British Nazi Party are actual Nazis, and follow Hitler's ideals and principals etc.
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Memorandum wrote:
> There's a British Nazi Party.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but the BNP (British National Party) have got 3 seats in my town (they actually won the vote in the area I live.)

It is sickening, but not surprising since they are the only party that actually get out there and visit people.

Number of BNP leaflets we got- 3
Labour, Tories, Liberals etc- 0

It is pathetic!
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
> Heh. I must admit, I do take a certain amount of satisfaction that the
> man who was so fixed on greatness is now commonly remembered as a
> figure of ridicule. Does anyone watch Family Guy? The Hitler chat show
> was priceless...

No, but that episode of Father Ted where he stands infront of a smudge on the window and looks like he is doing a Nazi salute is hilarious!
Fri 20/06/03 at 08:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Or†ega wrote:
> I once shaved my moustache like Hitler's in my school days.
>
> Everyone was doing Nazi Salutes to me all day...

Heh. I must admit, I do take a certain amount of satisfaction that the man who was so fixed on greatness is now commonly remembered as a figure of ridicule. Does anyone watch Family Guy? The Hitler chat show was priceless...
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:34
Regular
I once shaved my moustache like Hitler's in my school days.

Everyone was doing Nazi Salutes to me all day...
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We read a chapter in History

What a pseudo-intellectual... it took him pages to make a simple point about the Anschluss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.