GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hitler, and germany"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 17:48
Regular
i gotta find out why hitler commited suicide and why germany surrendered, and i cant find anything about this on the internet or anything, so i came to my 4th resort, so can anybody help me with this please
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:50
Very_Metal wrote:
> Hitler had a great idea, a perfect world.
> sadly, the concept of a perfect world in the hands of a fruitcake is a
> dangerous thing.

Nah. It's common sense that in order to create a perfect world, you must first irradicate the imperfections. Since nothing is perfect, that means laying waste to everything and starting anew.

I think even the bible mentions something about the earth being "replaced" by paradise or something in a similar vein...
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:38
Regular
And Germany.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yes, I know all this, but after he built up the army and as the war progressed he made loads of really bad decisions strategically against the wishes of his advisors, even though they were right and he was wrong.

He was a good leader of his people, but not a good leader of the army. He should have left it down to the more expreienced generals.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Memorandum wrote:
> Kamikaze Jap wrote:
> and thinking about it he was a good comander of his army
>
> No he wasn't.

He amassed a massive army of men and machines in secret, he captured Europe, came within an inch of capturing England and wiping out the RAF, and it took the massive influx of US troops from D Day and onwards to beat him.

Certainly in the early days of the war and prior to declaring war on the US in 1941 he was doing a pretty top job. Taking on Russia was the gravest of errors but at one point it didn't look that way, and if Russia had fallen then D Day probably wouldn't have happened, and the first A Bombs would with all likelihood have been in Europe.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Kamikaze Jap wrote:
> and thinking about it he was a good comander of his army

No he wasn't.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:07
Regular
Sounds a bit like Tony Blair when you describe Hitler like that, he is all talk without much substance and a lousy tactician he never lets truth get in the way of his latest claim to glory.
Sun 22/06/03 at 17:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cyclone wrote:
> Aryan in general is Northern European, not neccessarily blonde haired,
> blue eyed.

true, but the blonde/blue thing was Hitlers preference.
well so i believe, obviously i only have books to go on...
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Very_Metal wrote:
(not
> exactly blonde haired and blue eyed was he? :) )
>

Aryan in general is Northern European, not neccessarily blonde haired, blue eyed.
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Hitler is alive and well and living in Argentina. I had tea and biscuits with him just last month.
He showed me his collection of Britney Spears photos.
"A fine specimen of the Blonde Beast" he would say. "I bash my bishop whilst looking at her three times a day."
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Hitler was good at speaches, not that great at tactics. After a series of stupid mistakes he realised he was a bit buggéred so he killed himself, that's probably already been said, Oh well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.