GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanks for the Memories Beckham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 22:45
Regular
Im a bit dissapointed that United felt it was neccessary to sell Becks to our biggest Rival in Europe, especially for a cheap £25 million.

Sir Alex has made a bold decision in selling Becks and I hope Man Utd get appropriate replacements for him.

It is a sad day for English football as a whole and I felt it was appropriate to do this thread to thank him for everything he has done at United and for England, to wish him and his family all the best for the Future.
Wed 18/06/03 at 00:05
Regular
uh huh, none of these deals seem to be simple upfront payments anymore.
Wed 18/06/03 at 00:00
Regular
"None Stored"
have you heard the way real madrid are paying man u?
Tue 17/06/03 at 23:57
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> I still see it as good business even for £25M when Ronaldo was
> bought for £22M.

Actually, its the same. Ronaldo was bought for €35M when the euro was weaker against the pound (when £1=€1.6)

Beckham has also been bought for €35M which now equals £25M with the stronger euro. (£1=€1.4)
Tue 17/06/03 at 23:52
Regular
§pånkër wrote:
> it will be interesting to see how he figures in the real setup next
> season.

The Italians reckon Figo will be moving to Inter so i guess he could fill his position in...
Tue 17/06/03 at 23:48
Regular
I still see it as good business even for £25M when Ronaldo was bought for £22M.

Although I hope it isnt just to balance the books after spending £75M on three players in the last two seasons...
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:46
Regular
"None Stored"
it will be interesting to see how he figures in the real setup next season.
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im a bit dissapointed that United felt it was neccessary to sell Becks to our biggest Rival in Europe, especially for a cheap £25 million.

Sir Alex has made a bold decision in selling Becks and I hope Man Utd get appropriate replacements for him.

It is a sad day for English football as a whole and I felt it was appropriate to do this thread to thank him for everything he has done at United and for England, to wish him and his family all the best for the Future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.