GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why buses suck."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 11:52
Regular
After coming off a motorbike 3 weeks ago, I'm not allowed to ride again until my broken wrist heals, and I'm demoted to the bus (I can drive, but the missus takes my car to work).

Today I was an hour late. I waited for the 'every 20 mins' bus thismorning for 1hour 10 mins, before getting on a bus from another bus company, who was also supposed to be there 20 mins erlier. This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks i've been late to work by over an hour.

A couple of days ago, I got on the (late) bus and it stank of puke. Trust my luck to get on the exact same puke smelling bus on the way home too.

Gordon Brown is a muppet. He is increasingly taxing the motorists of this country with the blag that if people dont want to pay it they can always use public transport, and many believe he is trying to force us onto public transport to save pollution and resource consumption and stuff.

Noi. He knows exactly how useless public transport is, and taxes the motorist to the teeth knowing they have no other option. Perhaps if the extra revenue earned was spent on public transport, instead of housing immigrants and building motorways in sweeden, we'd have a better place to live.
Tue 17/06/03 at 13:36
"I love yo... lamp."
In some states you can start at 15. Although most states require you to have at least 50 hours driving practice where you have sat with a qualified driver, who has to sign for you. If it turns out to be fraudulent you get the can I think.
Tue 17/06/03 at 13:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Slaveunit wrote:
> It's blatant robbery. The govt know they can bill us like this because
> they know we have no other way - public transport is not an option.

There is always the Tories...
Wed 18/06/03 at 11:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
saw a guy running for the bus yesterday, the driver waitied until he was about 4 feet from the door and then pulled away.
Checking your side mirrors is part of the pulling away procedure so there's NO WAY he didn't see that guy, he was just being a pain.

maybe a set of guidelines whereby you can report behaviour like that, it's not neccessary and it doesn't do anything for public relations...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.