GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a shame ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/10/06 at 11:54
Regular
[URL]http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=-1079590496[/URL]

The person writing the article isn't at all biased ... '... pity he didn't drown in it' ..
Sun 15/10/06 at 11:54
Regular
[URL]http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=-1079590496[/URL]

The person writing the article isn't at all biased ... '... pity he didn't drown in it' ..
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
>'... pity he didn't drown in it'

i agree, i hate this guy!
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:06
Regular
The sad thing is he probably lives in a nice cosy cell with tv, gym equipment etc ... all courtesy of the government.

If he lived in Asia he'd be shot.
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:18
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
What i dont get is how he managed to kill 2 innocent young girls. Yet he cant manage to commit suicide! If your going to attempt it could at least get it right. Ive no time for this guy.

Maxine Carr's mobile phone was shown to have been calling from Grimsby when she claimed to have been with Ian Huntley in Soham on the night Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman went missing.

The whole sarah and Jessica case had me hooked from when i first heard it on the news. To think the 2 actually came to grimsby too at some point after the murder. They were apparantly seen at the car arguing about something!

He helped in the investigation and even was on GMTV talking about the missing girls!

Huntley...

Early life
Huntley was born in Grimsby on 31 January 1974, the first son of Kevin and Linda Huntley. By the time he started secondary school in September 1985, he was a target of bullying. At the age of 13 the problem had escalated to such an extent that he was transferred to a different school. He left school in the summer of 1990 with 5 A-C grades in his GCSEs but decided to go into employment rather than study for A-levels.

Throughout the 1990s Huntley worked at various unskilled low-salary jobs. He was also investigated by the police on at least ten occasions for rape, underage sex, indecent assault and burglary. One rape and one burglary resulted in criminal charges but in both cases the charges were dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service because it was decided that there was not enough evidence. In October 1993, he was convicted of riding an unlicenced and uninsured motorcycle and received a £250 fine.

His parents Kevin and Linda separated in the early 1990s and Linda later had a lesbian relationship, but the couple are now living together again. Huntley has a brother called Wayne, who was born on 16 August 1975. He is married to Claire Evans (born 1976). Ian himself also married Claire, three days before his 21st birthday in 1995, but they separated not long after, although they had to wait four years before obtaining a divorce as Huntley refused to grant one until January 1999. Wayne married his brother's ex-wife in July 2000.
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:22
Regular
It doesn't bear thinking about that a convicted sex attacker was working in a school. I think that with regards to hiring caretakers etc, things will be far more strict these days, as a direct result of that case.

Unfortunately it took two murders before people started taking notice ... :(

Always the case though isn't it ...
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:25
Regular
Never realised they were from Grimsby though ...
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah seems to be the case. To think when that came out then other people started coming forward saying he raped them etc...

If only some people have the courage to come up and speak to the police more if something like that happens.

All leads up to it, you start with the things that lead to rape etc, case is dropped etc... whats going to go through there head. Wow i got away with it, if i can get away with that. What else can i get away with.

Not so clever this time round though was he!

He is scum... He deserves to be locked away, or at least give suicide another go and get it right. (thats an awful thing to say but people like that make me sick)
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> Never realised they were from Grimsby though ...

Not just Angels here you know!
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:31
Regular
You have to wonder sometimes ... is prison enough?
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think prison can be enough though... I just dont think these days they get it right. Gees if i went in to prison, sometimes i think id be better off in there then out here!

Seems to be luxury for some...

Needs a whole new approach i think.

Sometimes i think life for a life! But i dont know... Sometimes death is the easy way out... like i say about suicide at times...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.