GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Flavoured Coke."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 18:57
Regular
Tried some of this today, it was being given out free in town. Bloody awful! Tastes really bad, and it makes you feel sick, its nearly impossible to finish the can. Anyone else tried this vile stuff?
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
After drinking vanilla coke for the first time I thought I was going to die. Seriously. Now I can down a whole can with the only side effects being imsomnia for three or four days. After that you have to drink another one just to stay awake, and then the whole cycle starts again...

Oh yeah and if you have a weak stomach, you should be near a toilet when you drink it TRUST ME. );

Mr. No shoes, soon to be Mr. No stomach
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Vanilla Coke - I can drink it, but not out of choice.
Lemon Coke - Lovely stuff.
Cherry Coke - Deserves to be bured in a plague pit.
Coke - Mmmm...

^ All diet by the way. I hate the feeling on your teeth you get from normal coke. Horrible furry feeling, it manifests the harm in the huge amounts of sugar...

having said that however the pH even of Diet Coke is 3.60... Hmm...
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mess wrote:
> You know what I really love? Root Beer. You can't get it in England,
> only in America and Canada. It has to be the nicest drink ever.

Heh, I know. I like Mountain Dew as well. Can only get it over there you know. I'm Canadian ya know, but I don't live there anymore.
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mess wrote:
> You know what I really love? Root Beer. You can't get it in England,
> only in America and Canada. It has to be the nicest drink ever.

Canadian beer is the nicest beer of all!
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:46
Regular
"keep your receipt"
You know what I really love? Root Beer. You can't get it in England, only in America and Canada. It has to be the nicest drink ever.
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Lemon coke is fizzy lemonade"

Lemonade is also fizzy lemonade..
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:54
Regular
I think vanilla coke ain't actually that bad but I hate cherry coke. Lemon coke is fizzy lemonade, there's no doubt though that the original Coke is the best one.
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I saw the ice cream flavoured monster munch, but I couldn't bring myself to spend any money on them.
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I downed a whole bottle of vanilla coke for a dare.
Now I cry myself to sleep at night, remembering the pain.
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:28
Regular
Cherry Coke is really nice.

Lemon Coke just tastes like coke with acid squeezed into it. Yuck.

Vanilla Coke is nice, yet weird.

Normal Coke is nice, nice, nice..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.