GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Flavoured Coke."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 18:57
Regular
Tried some of this today, it was being given out free in town. Bloody awful! Tastes really bad, and it makes you feel sick, its nearly impossible to finish the can. Anyone else tried this vile stuff?
Wed 11/06/03 at 12:27
Regular
""To the pub...""
Vanilla coke is nice

lemon coke is digusting

dr pepper is yummy

pepsi beats coka cola

And when it comes to beers etc

Strongbow = best cider lovely

Stella Artois probably best lager

Ipa best bitter
Wed 11/06/03 at 00:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'd prefer a glass of steaming yak urine to Vanilla Coke. Although only if it had a slice of lemon in.
Wed 11/06/03 at 00:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There are two drinks that i really like.

Diet coke with lemon and Dr Pepper.
Wed 11/06/03 at 00:12
Regular
my favourite fizzy drink is probably lucozade orange.

not very interesting i know
Wed 11/06/03 at 00:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mess wrote:
> You know what I really love? Root Beer. You can't get it in England,
> only in America and Canada. It has to be the nicest drink ever.

I tried root beer one, the closest comparison i can think of is with the pink mouthwash you always get in the dentist sitting in a plastic cup next to the tiny sink.

Tis foul.
Wed 11/06/03 at 00:00
"slightlyshortertagl"
Love it
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Ooh.. Mountain Dew. I miss that so much.

Vanilla Coke is foul. Had some the other day because I picked it up by accident instead of normal Coke. Damnit. But I tried to block out the taste, it worked. Nasty stuff though..
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
This filth doesn't deserve one topic, let alone two. Garbage. Crap from Mr Coca Cola's own hole.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:51
"possibly impossible"
RoJ wrote:
> Heh, I know. I like Mountain Dew as well. Can only get it over there
> you know. I'm Canadian ya know, but I don't live there anymore.

Mmmm. Mountain Dew, in almost Luminous green and the strange cherry colour flavours. It's damn sugary though.

Oh, and Rasta, they've proved that artificial sweeteners are worse for your teeth than sugar, and there's (probably) a link to cancer from too much of them. Nice. Nature is healthier.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Today in science I was actually allowed to down 4 cokes, just so I could measure my heart rate afterwards. Which I didn't.

Mr. No shoes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.