GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Flavoured Coke."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 18:57
Regular
Tried some of this today, it was being given out free in town. Bloody awful! Tastes really bad, and it makes you feel sick, its nearly impossible to finish the can. Anyone else tried this vile stuff?
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
NOTORIOUS J.C.P wrote:
> i drink around 1 can of the vanilla stuff every 9 days and the more
> you drink it the less it starts to taste like vanilla, it tastes just
> like coke after a while.
>
> if you want to try something truly horrible, i reccommend buying a
> pack of vanilla monster much.
>
> the dirtiest thing in the history of crisps

i meant munch. not much
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i drink around 1 can of the vanilla stuff every 9 days and the more you drink it the less it starts to taste like vanilla, it tastes just like coke after a while.

if you want to try something truly horrible, i reccommend buying a pack of vanilla monster much.

the dirtiest thing in the history of crisps
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Tigamilla, It probably isn't dangerous but I wouldn't drink anything that lowers your sperm count. I wouldn't trust it as a contreceptive either, you could end up with an unwanted bundle of meat...

Mr. No shoes
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:50
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
NOTHING can stop me from drinking my Dr Pepper!! In fact a lower sperm count = good thing, Id save loads on rubbers thinking about it..
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:11
Regular
""To the pub...""
all that it lowers ur sperm count is all a load of boll*x people think polos do as well lol
Wed 11/06/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Heh. Glad I don't drink it then.
Wed 11/06/03 at 20:59
I hate it when company's like coke bring out rubbish limited edition flavours.I don't think Vanilla coke is as nice as coke anyway.My brother (mr.no shoes)bought 36 cans!Oh and Tigamilla , Dr.pepper is nice but its supposed to lower your sperm count.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
Coke beats pepsi anyday. Coke has got more fizz than pepsi though.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
pb wrote:
> Oh, and Rasta, they've proved that artificial sweeteners are worse for
> your teeth than sugar,

yeah I know, but there isn't the horrible fuzzy feeling. You don't feel the damage being done which is why I can't drink normal Coke. I just hate the feeling...

Anyway, I don't drink very much at all one 250ml (the little funsize ones) a few times a week.
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:23
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
WonderSwan wrote:
> Vanilla coke is nice

Yuck its disgusting
>
> lemon coke is digusting
>
> dr pepper is yummy

True
>
> pepsi beats coka cola
Sometimes
>
> And when it comes to beers etc

> Stella Artois probably best lager
Undoubtedly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.