GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm let down with Hail to the Thief"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 14:45
Regular
It has some really good songs on it but then there's a load of balls on it and is only a slight step forward from Kid A/Amnesiac I feel. For a band that was so insistent on changing after Ok Computer they've managed to produce three albums of the same music area. It's still a good album though and but even the live songs last year in Spain were a lot better, I saw a version of 'There There' on radiohead.tv from 2001 last night and it has the same musical angle as Ok Computer and The Bends which makes me think they now feel like they must manipulate their music when really bah whatever.

Even though I've been listening to the songs since February and such it's not until now I've kinda concluded that I expected a bit more from it. And after posting on many Radiohead message boards I've came to the conclusion that the majority are arty student pr.cks that say Pull/Pulk Revolving Doors are their favourite tracks and they LOVE!!! the There There b-sides. And if you express a different view then you're scum, knobheads.

2+2=5 is excellent though.
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
60000 in 2 days

Biggest selling first week album this year it seems

I got the special edition one, I wish I never, it's crap.
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:31
Regular
"we escape....."
HE HE HE! Sorry, names are too long! but httt looks certain for no.1 this week according to sheepy's beloved nme.
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You've given them nicknames?

You had to pisssss on ooouuur paaarrraasdde
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:24
Regular
"we escape....."
I'm liking them all. Scatterbrain and Backdrifts Stand Out for me. But 2+2, Wolfie, WIEAYB, and Moonie are all up there too!

(sorry for being so obssessive) :)
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hurrah

" youuuu have not beeeen paaaaayyuun aaatttattsshuun "
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:16
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
2+2=5 is one of my most favouritest Radiohead songs evar.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
2+2=5
Go to Sleep
There There
A Punch-up at a Wedding
Wolf at the Door

My favourites

The rest I think are alright apart from Sit down, stand up, We Suck Young Blood, The Gloaming and I Will are all a bit average and naff.
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I really like There There and the video complements it really well (it was done by the people who did Bagpuss!), but from what I've heard of teh other tracks it's a bit hit and miss. Go To Sleep is alright though.
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I like "Drunken punch-up at a wedding" "Myxamatosis" "Where I end and you begin".
I think these 3 are excellent.
However, the rest are really, really boring.
And he has a stupid face
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
She looks like Beaker from the muppets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.