GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HTTTT - the extra t is for turbo."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/06/03 at 15:59
Regular
Who's got it. Huh, huh?
Mon 09/06/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Eezeepeezeezeepeeze"
The gloaming is fantastic.

From the people I've talked to, the only people that don't like it are those who didn't like kid A/Amnesiac which it was a welcome hark back to.
Mon 09/06/03 at 22:03
Regular
"we escape....."
Third listening just finishing. Absolutely amazing every single song is amazing. The world has been truely blessed with a band like radiohead, in my opinion the only band to challange the beatles. HTTT is further proof why.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Agreed.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:36
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah I haven't thouroughly listened to pablo honey. In my opinion their poorest album but anyone can play guitar and creep are brilliant
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:23
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Very accurate there :D

I've only got Pablo Honey (no mention here?), I'm ashamed :D

Anyone Can Play Guitar is a classic, mind.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:12
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah the gloaming will remain weak i look forward to my third listen at 9pm tonight! Backdrifts is soo cool, i'm not sure i'm starting to think it's better than ok computer!

i'm doing this rating thing
OK computer got 92.1 %
Kid A got 89.5%
The Bends got 89.2%
Amnesiac got 86.8%

And by my initial rating httt wud easily win
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:06
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Ok 2nd listen in and Wolf at the Door is amazing, certainly grabbed my attention. I still think I will, WIEAYB and scatterbrain are the top 3 atm, damn, even my dad likes I will. And backdrifts is better than i initially thought. Only minor quarrel is on We suck young blood, those claps are rather annoying. An dthe gloaming still seems to be the weakest track on the album.
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:10
Regular
"we escape....."
Scatterbrain is superb, my fave too! but backdrifts is it's rival
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:00
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
I dunno, on the first few listens Backdrifts didnt quite do it for me like some of the other tracks did. Who knows, in time it might become my fave off the album. But atm its definately scatterbrain.
Mon 09/06/03 at 18:56
Regular
"we escape....."
OK Computer is still no.1.... i think. Backdrifts is no way an 8.5!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.