GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/06/03 at 19:35
Regular
Yeah, sorry. I know this is the seven millionth thread on it. But I haven't read a single thread in here on it for chance of seeing spoilers n stuff and now I can't find one to pop.

Anyways

Well I went to see it last night and to be honest I thought it was a bit crap/tacky/totally milking the fight scenes and special effects/borring?

Did anyone else think this or am I some strange loner stupid-head for thinking such blasphemous things?

£17 million for that car chase scene? Phft. Pluurlease. The Rock had a *way* better car chase than that!

"I'm only borrowing your Hum Vee!"
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I still think it's a cyberpunk retelling of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

Just wait for the Humanity Vs Machines Battle of the Bands at the end of the next one where many a classic 80's Rock track shall be belted out.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
As much as I didn’t really like Matrix Reloaded I wouldn’t necessarily call it “crap”, just a big hyped-up disappointment of Episode I style proportions.
The action sequences were amazing yes, but the rest of the film was just a load of pretentious pseudo-philosophical bullcrap.
The structure didn’t really flow as well as it should and seemed a bit ‘bitty’, with pretentious twaddle, fight-scene, more pretentious twaddle, another fight scene, a car chase, a bit more pretentious twaddle, end of movie.
I didn’t much care for the kung fu either. It was fast and furious yes, but you still can’t beat classic Jackie Chan kung fu sequences, at least he doesn’t/didn’t use CGI and wires.

And Keanu Reeves proves that he’s still a crap actor.

The only good bit about The Matrix is Agent Smith.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Vice wrote:
> well in my opinion. Matrix Reloaded is the best film ever made

Well aren't you a mighty idiot then...
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:22
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> I was being serious.

in that case, like I said, your perception must have been impaired .... :)
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:17
Regular
I was being serious.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:12
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> £17 million for that car chase scene? Phft. Pluurlease. The Rock
> had a *way* better car chase than that!
>
> "I'm only borrowing your Hum Vee!"

sorry, despite the fact that the rock is in my opinion a good film, the car chase scene is the biggest piece of stilton I've ever seen. (10 tonne tram - flying through the air - nuff said)

I realise that reloaded's car chase was hardly realistic (hey its sci fi), but you are off your head if you think that it was worse than the rock's. I think its more likely you said that for a reaction, in which case, I truly am a sucker ....
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:10
Regular
Vice wrote:
> i can see it winning 5 oscars at
> least!

By God I hope you don't put money on that...
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:06
Regular
"we escape....."
Wat matrix was the best film ever, but i prefered reloaded even more prolly the greatest movie ever made. i can see it winning 5 oscars at least!
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:05
Vice wrote:
> well in my opinion. Matrix Reloaded is the best film ever made

lol

Dumb and Dumber the return might beat it though
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:02
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> The Rock had a tram.
>
> So did seaside towns in the 1950's. Didn't make them exciting.
Nottingham is getting trammed up at the mo. Just you wait they'll be exploding left right and center. Then you'll be eating your words bucko.

I'll be quiet now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.