GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/06/03 at 19:35
Regular
Yeah, sorry. I know this is the seven millionth thread on it. But I haven't read a single thread in here on it for chance of seeing spoilers n stuff and now I can't find one to pop.

Anyways

Well I went to see it last night and to be honest I thought it was a bit crap/tacky/totally milking the fight scenes and special effects/borring?

Did anyone else think this or am I some strange loner stupid-head for thinking such blasphemous things?

£17 million for that car chase scene? Phft. Pluurlease. The Rock had a *way* better car chase than that!

"I'm only borrowing your Hum Vee!"
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Like i said before, i felt The Matrix was much "Tighter" where as Reloaded was like Totoro said a bit all over the place. However i still don't think that you could say it was a crap film, it may have been a let down, but in that case you are responsible for getting caught in the hype.

I still think the Wachowskis planted a few interesting seeds in Reloaded, i would like to see how they flower in Revolutions.
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:16
"period drama"
I was thinking 'Woah, Dude. What a giant c---"
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:13
Regular
Your all thinking 'Wow, I wonder how the story will go from here, can what just happened really be possible.'

I'm thinking 'Woo, fight, yeah..!'
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
No, not like that, a Proper "Woah! Dude!".
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:06
"period drama"
Or Dr. Bad-Boon.

I liked his cassock. Mmmm ... religious under-tones
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:03
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> In the third one, there shall be a magical moment, and he WILL say
> "woah".

He does it in the first Matrix after Morpheus does the jump.

I swear it would have been so much better if he'd gone to see the Architect, the chair turned around, and it was...

...Rufus
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:59
Regular
Vice wrote:
>i can see it winning 5 oscars at least!

To be honest, I can't.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:57
Regular
Reloaded is tosh. Corney. Like Corn. Only worse.
Fight scenes are good though.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
In the third one, there shall be a magical moment, and he WILL say "woah".
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:53
Regular
Excellent!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.