GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/06/03 at 19:35
Regular
Yeah, sorry. I know this is the seven millionth thread on it. But I haven't read a single thread in here on it for chance of seeing spoilers n stuff and now I can't find one to pop.

Anyways

Well I went to see it last night and to be honest I thought it was a bit crap/tacky/totally milking the fight scenes and special effects/borring?

Did anyone else think this or am I some strange loner stupid-head for thinking such blasphemous things?

£17 million for that car chase scene? Phft. Pluurlease. The Rock had a *way* better car chase than that!

"I'm only borrowing your Hum Vee!"
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:35
Regular
Yeah, sorry. I know this is the seven millionth thread on it. But I haven't read a single thread in here on it for chance of seeing spoilers n stuff and now I can't find one to pop.

Anyways

Well I went to see it last night and to be honest I thought it was a bit crap/tacky/totally milking the fight scenes and special effects/borring?

Did anyone else think this or am I some strange loner stupid-head for thinking such blasphemous things?

£17 million for that car chase scene? Phft. Pluurlease. The Rock had a *way* better car chase than that!

"I'm only borrowing your Hum Vee!"
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:41
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah it was pretty crap.
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:41
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah it was pretty cr@p.
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:43
Vice wrote:
> yeah it was pretty crap.

thought you said you liked it
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:53
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
The people that say the Agent Smith fight was bad are WRONG.

People who didn't like the freeway chase must have missed the MINDBLOWING EXPLOSION AT THE END.
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:55
Regular
El Blokey wrote:

> MINDBLOWING EXPLOSION AT THE END.
Two words.

The.Rock
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:56
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah the explosion was the best i've ever seen!!!
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
The fight on the stairs was excellent. The fight with the agent Smiths was good, but their digital cinema thing is nowhere near as polished as they say it is. The motorway bit was good. The explosions caused by Neo's shockwave when he was doing his superman bit at the end was lovely looking. The rest of the film was quite poor to be honest, it didn't have the charm of the original and it just wasn't as involving.

The dialogue in most of it was awful, most of the section in Zion was awful, the ending scene was the most hideous piece of cinema I've seen in a long time.
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:58
RM18 wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Woah an explosion, never seen one in a movie before
>
> Yeah, but this was bullet time ...WITH LORRIES

bullet time crazy will go soon, i got tired of doing bullet time replays on Pro Evo, however they were a lot better than the Matrix
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:58
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> The dialogue in most of it was awful, most of the section in Zion was
> awful, the ending scene was the most hideous piece of cinema I've seen
> in a long time.

Morpheus had some of the best lines in the original, yet some of the worst this time, and his voice was going wierd during his speech

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.