GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bands?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/06/03 at 19:08
Regular
Will I need to pay for a tutor for guitar or can I learn with books/software?
Wed 11/06/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I am going to get a few professional lessons and rent a guitar until I have grasped the basics then buy one and get some tutorial stuff and learn chords and things and then get some professional lessons and then go it alone!
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:42
"I love yo... lamp."
Azul wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> What do they play?
>
> Music most likely.
> :-D

You would be surprised with pub bands today...
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:13
Regular
Kyz.

Go out and grab yourself a copy of "Total Guitar: Beginners Special 2"

Its really good. Really. Really good.

It comes with a CD with loadsa tracks to learn off, with backing tracks and everything.

The mag teachs loads of the basic stuff and more complicated things. Its still decent.

Especially learning power chords ;)
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> What do they play?

Music most likely.
:-D
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:00
Regular
"118 118"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Gorilla snot? Whats that?

I never thought I would hear someone ask that today...
Fri 06/06/03 at 12:18
Regular
Gorilla snot? Whats that?
Fri 06/06/03 at 12:01
Regular
"keep your receipt"
yeah losing picks Always happens...I just throw mine down after I've finished playing and have to spend ten minutes looking for it again because its the same colour as my carpet : /

Has anyone ever used that Gorilla Snot stuff? I'm interested in getting some but wondered if you guys have eny experience of it first.
Fri 06/06/03 at 11:34
Regular
Urgh is it me, or do you lose your plectrum every five bloody minutes, I put it down for like 10 seconds and it dissapears!
Wed 04/06/03 at 01:39
Regular
"cachoo"
I was in a band which lasted for about a week. Was fun though :D
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Dont knock Ibanez pedals. Some of them are sensational. The original Tube Screamers command huge second hand prices.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.