GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 09:39
Regular
I'll keep it short and sweet this time, because my fingers are falling off.

The winner, and new Notable is... Rosalind, with 27 votes. Congrats Ros, you're the first female Notable, hope the colour change matches your nails... or something. Stick the kettle on love. Just kidding. Make sure you keep us entertained with your own unique slant of the world and do feel free to flash us if you feel you need too. After all, we all know that's why you won in the first place. ;)

Very close behind in second place is Microchips, with 26 votes. A vote for Chipseh after midnight could have secured a draw, but alas, we have to follow the rules, and the rules say vote before 12. The rules also say just the one Notable this time, and although I would love to give you an honorary Notable status, it just wouldn't be right. Well done though, you're probably a favourite for next election I woulda thought.

Other mentions... Savatt78 (6 votes), phi11ip (5 votes), Black Glove (4 votes) and loads of others too.

Thanks everyone.
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Woo

Well Done
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Well done Rosalind. If I was able to vote you would have had twenty EIGHT votes but oh well - The Newbie was right after all.
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:57
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Froots am the winnar?
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe.
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I just realised - I backed the winning horse for once!

No offence, Ros ;)
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I vote for Hercules!
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'll just make a list

fetus
corpse
tard
dog
horse

wouldn't wanna miss any insults out.

:p
Fri 30/05/03 at 16:03
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Snuggs made mistakes! Ah well, MAYBE I was wrong :|
Fri 30/05/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yes DW, you were wrong... and naughty...
Fri 30/05/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, that's quite an impressive list of insults there, Ros. I'm used to the classic Essex Boy screech of "Oi, wwwaaaaaaaaaaanggggerrrrr". Well done for getting Notable status and stuff too. Top banana!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.