GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 09:39
Regular
I'll keep it short and sweet this time, because my fingers are falling off.

The winner, and new Notable is... Rosalind, with 27 votes. Congrats Ros, you're the first female Notable, hope the colour change matches your nails... or something. Stick the kettle on love. Just kidding. Make sure you keep us entertained with your own unique slant of the world and do feel free to flash us if you feel you need too. After all, we all know that's why you won in the first place. ;)

Very close behind in second place is Microchips, with 26 votes. A vote for Chipseh after midnight could have secured a draw, but alas, we have to follow the rules, and the rules say vote before 12. The rules also say just the one Notable this time, and although I would love to give you an honorary Notable status, it just wouldn't be right. Well done though, you're probably a favourite for next election I woulda thought.

Other mentions... Savatt78 (6 votes), phi11ip (5 votes), Black Glove (4 votes) and loads of others too.

Thanks everyone.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You know they're releasing a Comical Ali DVD? They might donate the proceeds to Red Cross, they haven't decided yet.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:06
Regular
"He's back"
Well done, da both of yaz.

But in the real world....
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:13
"Darth Vader 3442321"
El Blokey wrote:
> You know they're releasing a Comical Ali DVD?

Never heard of him.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
*Throws a small ticker-tape parade*

Well done Ros, yer a grand laydee

Unlucky Chipseh, thats twice you've come in the top three - next time it will be you I am certain.

Thanks to those who voted me (Parr & Lou Role), means a lot to get voted for - no matter how many votes it is.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:48
Regular
Muchos deserveos, well done.

Bad luck to Chips, too.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:51
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I demand a recount.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Blatantly plagarised from Kyz22:

*Throws a bigger ticker-tape parade*

Well done Ros, yer a grand laydee

Unlucky Chipseh, thats twice you've come in the top three - next time it will be
you I am certain.

Thanks to those who voted me, means a lot to get voted for -
no matter how many votes it is.
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Congrats Ros

:)
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:22
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Mircolind and Rosachips will still live on though....
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:00
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The way the election always goes is that there is always 2 front-runners and near the end, there is no point voting for someone else. So even though it was close with Chips this time, it doesnt mean he'll get it in two months. Kyzz almost won 2 months ago, but this time as he wasn't one of the "big two" he was nowhere near winning.

The vote system is so unfair. You shouldnt see the results until the results. But then I don't trust Snuggly not to diddle the votes backstage..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.