GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 09:39
Regular
I'll keep it short and sweet this time, because my fingers are falling off.

The winner, and new Notable is... Rosalind, with 27 votes. Congrats Ros, you're the first female Notable, hope the colour change matches your nails... or something. Stick the kettle on love. Just kidding. Make sure you keep us entertained with your own unique slant of the world and do feel free to flash us if you feel you need too. After all, we all know that's why you won in the first place. ;)

Very close behind in second place is Microchips, with 26 votes. A vote for Chipseh after midnight could have secured a draw, but alas, we have to follow the rules, and the rules say vote before 12. The rules also say just the one Notable this time, and although I would love to give you an honorary Notable status, it just wouldn't be right. Well done though, you're probably a favourite for next election I woulda thought.

Other mentions... Savatt78 (6 votes), phi11ip (5 votes), Black Glove (4 votes) and loads of others too.

Thanks everyone.
Sat 31/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Rosalind wrote:
> that is acetable

I was just thinking what a good piece of furniture it was.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
"do feel free to flash us if you feel you need too"

HAhahaha
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> Anyone remember when Pro Evo got the whole Sony forum to vote for him?

Not quite.

ssxpro got the whole of me to vote for him.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I have a headache

:(

(thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Anyone remember when Pro Evo got the whole Sony forum to vote for him?

Actually he never did get "the whole of the sony forum to vote for him"

If you think he did, show me proof and i'll eat my words.

If you have no proof, then stop with the idiotic comments.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Fair enough, heh. You DID spell "acceptable" wrong though :) but I think I'll let you off that :P
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Rosalind wrote:
> I'll just make a list
>
> fetus
>
> You spelt foetus wrong, braniac.

Actually I didn't. Either way is correct as I have said before. True fetus is the american spelling, but it has become so used over here that is acetable (at least in scientific terms) to spell it either way.

Um, and I was quoting Saggy so thats not actually my spelling of it, but people keep pointing it out anyway.

:p
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Kiriyama wrote:
> I've done that a few times...

See, if you submit all the reviews on the same day then you'd be fine.

But he waswriting a review, then entering the exact same review with just a few words changed on another day hoping to win that day too.

He was moaned at for doing a game between GC and Xbox and just changing the console names and after that he reviewed some Dance Ejay 8 thing I think. Well, it was the same as his dance Ejay 7 review.

You're basically trying to cheat the system. People write new reviews while you could just have written one and just submitted it on 5 different days hoping to win each time.

It's wrong.

Don't do it.
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Didn't know there was much wrong with it (except the fact you haven't
> played it on that console).

Nothing wrong with murder (except you're killing someone).
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You sting me with your words.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.