GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Music tastes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 22:49
Regular
What are they??? Mine are Techno, Trance, House, Hard House and all the in-betweens.
Thu 29/05/03 at 17:01
Regular
DW wrote:
We also got free tickets...

That should havbe said t-shirts.
Thu 29/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
so
> on....
I've never heard of them, are they any good?
0:)
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I like near enough any music with the odd exception of most of the crap pop stuff in the charts, smashy kiddy rock, and very country stuff.

At the moment I've got exams so to study I've been listening to bands like Counting crows, New Radicals, Semisonic, Stereophonics, Matchbox 20, Bob Dylan, Creedance Clearwater revival, Fleetwood Mac and so on....
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:55
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
My taste is quite diverse within the same genre if you know what I mean. I like a few Marilyn Manson songs, but I also like really mellow stuff like Gemma Hayes and Ocean Colour Scene. I'm also a really big fan of Radiohead, Oasis and Counting Crows.

Been getting into some older stuff recently as well, like Bob Dylan and The Beatles.

Crowded House are pretty cool as well.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
• DW • wrote:
> We (my family) know their manager, so we got free tickets to see them
> play in Portsmouth last year. We also got free tickets and went to the
> aftershow party. Class!

You lucky ****

:-D

And coolio on the news about the new album.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:15
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I'm really into the offspring and the red hot chili peppers. I like anything that has guitars in it really...being a player myself I can appreciate the guitar playing, even though the song itself might be crap - which is why I find Girls Aloud barely acceptable due to their guitar riffs.

As for genres, I agree that they're not really necessary - one of my best friends has her incubus album right next to Oxide and Neutrino - but being able to put people in categories makes things easier for my shallow mind to understand.
Thu 29/05/03 at 13:32
Regular
Rock, Punk, Ska, "nu" Metal, Metal, some Pop, Trance, Classical..Hmm I guess I don't really have a fixed taste in music.
With the exception of Blink 182 I don't really like one particular band/group. If I like a song I'll download/buy the cd. If it sucks then that'll learn me. I'm pretty easy when it comes to music.
Thu 29/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Rock.
>
> My favourite band is Muse.

Same here.

We (my family) know their manager, so we got free tickets to see them play in Portsmouth last year. We also got free tickets and went to the aftershow party. Class!

Their new album is due out in August, I believe. They are making it themselves, so they're not having anyone come in and telling them what to do. They said they're doing the album and that they're not gunna have anyone ruin it. Apparantly it's going to be a different Muse.
Thu 29/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
"8==="
Generes are redundant.
Thu 29/05/03 at 13:10
Regular
"8==="
Prodigy,
Papa Roach,
Linkin Park,
Genesis,
Oziric Tentacles,
Beatles,
Fatboy slim,
Marilyn Manson,
Korn,
Stoopi,
Garbage,
Nirvana,
Everclear,
Spineshank,
Extreme,
Eminem,
Dre,
Hives,
Fear Factory,
Stiltskin,
The Who,
Drowning Pool,
Dire Straits,
Metallica,
Guns n' Roses,
2nd Gen,
Ugly Kid Joe,
Cypress Hill,
Rob Zombie,
Jesus Jones,
Joe Jackson,
Spin Doctors,
Cyclefly,
Lit,
Nickleback,
Maxim,
Deftones,
Faith No more,
Rob Zombie,
White Zombie,
Incubus,
Sting,
The Verve,
Chimera,
Blink 182,
Good Charlotte,
Silverchair,
Offspring,
Chemical Brothers,
Adamski,
Seal,
Queens of the stone age,
Vex Red,
System of a Down,
Limp Bizkit,

and many more....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.