GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weirdest Mistakes you've seen in films."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 13:29
Regular
I Just Watched a scene in Patch Adams where Patch and Truman have a conversation in the university Cafe. Truman is drinking a coke, he takes a swig and the camera changes, moments later, his drink changes shape. This happens three different times in the same scene.

This got me thinking about a thing which was on Channel 5 (Yes, Channel 5) which some of the greatest films ever made, making stupid mistakes (one included a gas cylinder on a chariot in Gladiator).

So here's the question:

What is the weirdest mistake (or worst editing) you have ever seen in a film?

Hope to here from you.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:29
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I Just Watched a scene in Patch Adams where Patch and Truman have a conversation in the university Cafe. Truman is drinking a coke, he takes a swig and the camera changes, moments later, his drink changes shape. This happens three different times in the same scene.

This got me thinking about a thing which was on Channel 5 (Yes, Channel 5) which some of the greatest films ever made, making stupid mistakes (one included a gas cylinder on a chariot in Gladiator).

So here's the question:

What is the weirdest mistake (or worst editing) you have ever seen in a film?

Hope to here from you.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
American Beauty -

Kevin Spacy takes off Mena whatevers trousers.

Then in the next scene, he does it again.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:13
Regular
"He's back"
Apparantly some guys wearing a digital watch on one of Titanic's lifeboats in the film.

In matrix reloaded (can't remember when) in the reflection of the agents glasses there is nothing when there should be Neo.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Batman Forever: pointing the camera at the actors and then printing the film to show at cinemas.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Mel Gibson is wearing a watch in one of the scenes in The Patriot.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
There's a really good bit in Mad Max 2 where he is driving the truck and you can see a bearded cameraman sat next to him in the cab....

Classic...
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Black Hawk Down sees one of the Delta Force characters wearing some Oakleys that were made in 1999 yet the film is set in 1993.
Tue 27/05/03 at 15:03
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Here's another, after the first battle on Gladiator, when the camera is on Crowe, look at the top left and you'll see a cameraman. God, who edited this film?

Note: Retorical Question
Tue 27/05/03 at 15:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Microchips wrote:
> Mel Gibson is wearing a watch in one of the scenes in The Patriot.

Surely not? That would just be silly.
Tue 27/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Unbreakable.

The ending.
There isnt one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.