GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggestions for Instant Pro Site Builder Tutorials"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/09 at 15:49
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
We're currently in the process of adding tutorials for the site builder software.

If you can let us know what you are having, or have had most trouble with when using the builder, that will help us add the most relevant tutorials/guides for you.

Thanks
Wed 13/01/10 at 12:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
We would love to roll this out in due time, however it appears there may be some delays.

The "heat" modules are not quite working how we expected them too, and are actually overheating for about 1 or 2 days before causing massive water leakage for long periods of time.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused ;)
Wed 13/01/10 at 10:57
"Are you sure?"
ButchML wrote:
> HM wrote:
> Anything in the pipeline to get rid of the snow? :p
>
> Spring
>
> Although this is in the final stages of testing, we are not
> expecting to be able to roll this out Globally for the next 3
> months or so.

I remember last year and 'Spring' wasn't that effective - please can you roll out 'Summer v2.0' as soon as possible - at least for fully paid up customers?
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 13/01/10 at 10:17
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
HM wrote:
> Anything in the pipeline to get rid of the snow? :p

Spring

Although this is in the final stages of testing, we are not expecting to be able to roll this out Globally for the next 3 months or so.
Wed 13/01/10 at 08:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
That sounds like a great idea.

Shame about it not being intended soon, but if it is in the think tank I guess that anything is possible :)

Anything in the pipeline to get rid of the snow? :p
Tue 12/01/10 at 18:22
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Collapsable menu's in the builder "Page Manager" screen so that you can hide combined pages.

I spoke further to Eccles and it seems the suggestion you make is not intended to be made any time soon, but has always been in the "ideas tank". So it could be possible at some time.
Mon 11/01/10 at 23:16
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks Warhunt,

I shall have a browse through and see if I can organise it in a slightly better way than I have it now Ialthough in fairness, I can keep track of it on excel or something).

Sounds interesting...what did you ask for :p
Mon 11/01/10 at 14:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ok so what you want to do is group the pages together in the actual builder so that there is less to look through when you have loads of pages?

It would be a good idea what you suggest but I'm not sure if it's viable to do so with InstantPro. If you logged into the Control Panel (which I'm assuming is the Page Manager in the builder) and saw a collection of folders which contained the pages relevant to that section.

Sounds good but I think that would be a pretty big step in the development, but I don't know too much about it.

(I just went down to speak to the developer and explained something almost completely differnet to him >_< Having a bad day.....although what I asked for is still pretty handy)
Mon 11/01/10 at 14:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Would this mean from my control panel I can put the pages in sub-directories - or just on my site (i.e. hide them from the main navigation). I've managed to get the site looking as I wanted it to, but it's just the page overview in myfreeola control panel that looks a bit cluttered :s
Mon 11/01/10 at 14:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Actually nevermind it looks like you were the one who asked the question in the first place so I'm sure that isn't what you mean. Time to re-read :D

For clarification as to what to bejeebus I'm on about. Linky
Mon 11/01/10 at 14:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I think what you mean is your want sub-menu for your navigation. I think it's been asked and Hmmm... and myself suggested a few ideas. Let me try and find some stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.