GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggestions for Instant Pro Site Builder Tutorials"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/09 at 15:49
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
We're currently in the process of adding tutorials for the site builder software.

If you can let us know what you are having, or have had most trouble with when using the builder, that will help us add the most relevant tutorials/guides for you.

Thanks
Wed 25/02/09 at 15:49
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
We're currently in the process of adding tutorials for the site builder software.

If you can let us know what you are having, or have had most trouble with when using the builder, that will help us add the most relevant tutorials/guides for you.

Thanks
Sat 07/03/09 at 13:56
Regular
Hi Num,
I am still struggling very much with being able to transfer files from another host to this one without having to cut and paste each item.
I would also like a more clear idea about the use of the folders when it says " There is nothing in these folders "
Any tutorial would suit me lol
Sun 26/04/09 at 11:04
Regular
It would be nice to see other site created by instant pro in a bit more detail so you can get more of a feel for each design before you choose it.
Wed 29/04/09 at 16:52
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Thanks for that suggestion!

It could be a good source of ideas as to what to do with your Instant Site and also a good showcase of what people have been able to create using the builder.

Thanks! I have passed it on......
Wed 29/04/09 at 17:52
"Are you sure?"
Dograt wrote:
> It would be nice to see other site created by instant pro in a
> bit more detail so you can get more of a feel for each design
> before you choose it.

FWIW

This search on Google returns nearly 2000 Freeola Instant Sites to give you some inspiration:
"Web site built using the Instant Site builder from Freeola.com"

My Freeola Instant Site
Thu 07/05/09 at 09:11
Regular
At the moment anything would be useful. At first I was unsure if the instant pro would be for me and I looked at Mr site and vistaprint but arrived here through a link on another forum.

I have found it great so far, I did have a small problem and had to phone You will never guess !

The phone was answered, he could answer the question ! YES then and there ! I could understand him he wasn't condescending ! for the price I could not believe it a company that actually does what it says

Long may it continue.

Also the forums have been a help.

Perhaps a bit about design itself fonts etc what people think looks good and how NOT to make it look.

Thanks
Thu 07/05/09 at 09:26
"Are you sure?"
Dograt wrote:
> Perhaps a bit about design itself fonts etc what people think
> looks good and how NOT to make it look.

Feel free to post your InstantSite address or add it to your MyFreeola Profile if you would like people to give some feedback on it...

Search Freeola Chat My Freeola Instant Site
Thu 07/05/09 at 10:15
Regular
Thank you

So far I have this 3 pages at

www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk

I am now compiling some more pages
domestic --commercial pest control

Then I want to do pages about all the different pests
but not all on the top and side navigation but from a main "Pest Info page" I take it I will need a sub menu of some kind with links to the various pages.

I am also compiling a number of different galleries, but would prefer not to have them all along the nav bar but may have to unless i can make a table with buttons linking to each gallery, but that will be later.
Thu 07/05/09 at 14:02
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Dograt wrote

>Then I want to do pages about all the different pests
>but not all on the top and side navigation but from a main "Pest Info >page" I take it I will need a sub menu of some kind with links to the >various pages.

There is the option within the InstantPro Builder itself to choose not to display your pages in the navigation menu. Unselect the option from the page overview page and volia!
Although bare in mind that using this you will need to create hyperlinks within one page taking you between the "sub-pages".
Wed 05/08/09 at 19:45
"Are you sure?"
Numnut wrote:
> We're currently in the process of adding tutorials for the site
> builder software.
>
> If you can let us know what you are having, or have had most
> trouble with when using the builder, that will help us add the
> most relevant tutorials/guides for you.
>
> Thanks

Hi Numnut,

I'm struggling with Google AdSense at the moment!
I know others are as well as I've been emailed by complete strangers asking for advice!

A tutorial showing examples of what's possible and what's not would be very useful.

Thanks in advance.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.