GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggestions for Instant Pro Site Builder Tutorials"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/09 at 15:49
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
We're currently in the process of adding tutorials for the site builder software.

If you can let us know what you are having, or have had most trouble with when using the builder, that will help us add the most relevant tutorials/guides for you.

Thanks
Sat 12/05/12 at 09:27
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the Freeola forums!

See this Freeola help page for information about adding a Favicon in InstantPro.
The Favicon item is near the bottom of the linked page.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sat 12/05/12 at 08:19
Regular
I'm trying to get a small icon (FavIcon) to display to the left of my site address in the taskbar, and also on my favourites bar.....

I have the icon html, but need to put it in the core directory of my site...

How do I access this from InstantPro Website builder...?
Wed 11/04/12 at 16:37
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
nanakaz wrote:
Trying to get hyperlinks from one page to another. For instance the shop page to the individual items in a shop

Hyperlinks are already covered (as I'd imagine Hmmm might have mentioned...) in their own tutorial.

Here is the Hyperlinks Tutorial.

Also, for anything that you need to do in the text editor, you'll probably find the text editor tutorials helpful too.
Tue 10/04/12 at 09:01
"Are you sure?"
nanakaz wrote:
Trying to get hyperlinks from one page to another. For instance the shop page to the individual items in a shop

Please see my reply in your other thread :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 09/04/12 at 21:24
Regular
Fri 22/07/11 at 14:31
Regular
Didnt see those ! Thanks
Thu 21/07/11 at 14:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
:¬)
Thu 21/07/11 at 13:51
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Hi Dograt,

Guides already exist for most of the things you suggest. These can be found within the InstantPro Tutorials pages.

- Adding a Twitter Widget
- Linking to Facebook
Thu 21/07/11 at 11:25
Regular
Website tutorials/upgrade

1) Easy to use buttons for adding or instuctions on adding

Facebook
twitter
linked in

2) easy to use H1 tags settings like the easy use meta tags box
or instuctions on how to add them
Wed 24/03/10 at 12:24
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
We now have a number of new InstantPro Tutorials available!

You can view the full list Here

The new tutorials include a set of guides covering the features of the InstantPro Text Editor which include Uploading Videos and other Media and Uploading/Managing and Editing Images.

You'll see there are some new guides which cover Google Maps, Google Calendar, and Google Adsense.

Enjoy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.