GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you take a just over 2 months off of University?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
Well it turns out there will be another Big Brother next year and I want to enter one day. I am 15 now and when it comes out next year I'll be 16. I have my birthday in November so if and when it comes out in the year of my 18th birthday I will have missed it and will have to wait another year. Anyway I will be at University by that time and I was wondering if it is possible to take the necessary amount of time off to enter such a show? Hopefully it will still be running by then (However unlikely) and you'll all be able to see me make a fool of myself on national TV, excellent.
Tue 27/05/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd probably be good on Big Brother

But it would never happen

Plus I'd probably get thrown out for swearing, getting drunk and saying how much I hate the show
Tue 27/05/03 at 01:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I doubt there would be a uni in the country that would allow you a 2 month leave of abscence for a tv show, you would miss out on far too much stuff.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
"Under the Wall"
*Cringes*

If you really have to, apply to uni and big brother. Then if they pick you, drop out of uni for a year and re-apply next time round.

When they don't look at your application twi.. sorry, don't pick you, just go to uni.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Cubist...
you sad git
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:05
Regular
You'll probably have gonne off the idea in 3yrs time anyway.
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
take a gap year between college and uni?
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:32
Yes.
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
How would I 'realise' that? In my daily course of not watching Big Brother, should it suddenly come to me in a day dream?
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hah hah El Blokey your so funny...You do realise that one of the housemates is a Physics graduate?
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Going by your intelligence, you'd fit right into the Big Brother house Cubist. Good luck for when you make the video.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.